Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

auctions MTV STAR OWNED News Website for sale Splixa.com w/882 subscribers 5k uniques/m

Joeypops

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
My name is Joey Pappas I started Splixa.com with idea of becoming a big media outlet. I had the fight and the urge. I mean all people do now of days is go online to check the news or some crazy video so I combined them both.
I will help advertise this website on my social media since I have a decent following after the sale
IF you didnt know I'm Joey Pappas from MTV Car Crash Couples & Vh1 Dating Naked.
In the back end we have some custom add ons
So popular stories from reddit, newsday & etc come in to the back end and all you have to do is rewrite the story,
it's also categorized to where you can pick what category you want
this website also has a page on facebook with over 400 followers.
This website was once EverythingJoey.com and it was claiming 400-500 uniques a day then I decided to rebrand to Splixa.com and then I ran into some money issues with my mother being sick. So I stopped working on the website and let it fall.
Basically your getting a awesome website that can easily make you money quick. All you have to do is rewrite the stories and ill post some of them on my social media.
You can easily make $1000-$2000 with this website
When it was at EverythingJoey.com it was making $390/month
News stories are automated from the backend you just have to rewrite them with your own touch to get top listing in google.
if you would like I can include the domain EverythingJoey.com
I havent touched this website since my mother fell ill and I had plenty of finals and bills and work.
The website now has 882 subscribers or registered users
News stories are automated from the backend you just have to rewrite them with your own touch to get top listing in google.Website receives around 2000-5000 unique organic visitors per month
these are the Traffic Stats
Check the uploaded file.
Starting offers $155
Looking to sell in two days.
Best offer wins.

Buy it now $2500

I received offers of $2500 and $2200 about 3 months ago and declined because I was thought I was going to get back into the website business but I am not. I am going back to college and dont have the time

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-21 at 5.33.56 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-21 at 5.33.56 AM.png
    91.8 KB · Views: 1
Domain summit 2024

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators