• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed MTVV.com MTV Videos domain

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You specifically asked for an appraisal for an MTV video site. The domain is being monetized for MTV. How long until they check their logs? Typosquatting?
 
I enjoy you too bud. ;) Hope everything goes well with your plans.
 
Is there a way to close this thread? obviously I made a mistake by posting it

Not even sure I understand what typosquating is . Is that a word?
I have the transaction that I just picked up this name. I will keep it on file. Within 72 hours of obtaining it I switched it to my own server to build a non related site or do as I please with it. Seems simple enough. Not sure why you keep responding. I posted a note to see if I got a good deal and some people without lives obviously picked apart everything I put and even went on assumptions to create a crazy scheme.

Not much more to it that I was curious the value. Many nice people have pmed me so thanks everyone.

hopefully this will be closed
 
Last edited:
MTVV.com MTV Videos domain

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a really great 4 letter .com MTVV.com awesome name and it gets about 15-20 visitors per day.

I would assume this is a good one

Cached: Link
 
Holy Jezz I wouldn't want to be you!



Authors original Title: "MTVV.com MTV Videos domain

MTV is a trademark. Authors admission to use as an MTV website.

MTV's Abuse Email: [email protected]

Alexa Trend/Rank: #7,559,236 for the last three months. Site is making money being parked.

Parked Page is full of MTV ads making money off of MTV while being a Typo of MTV. One of the main reasons that MTVV.com is ranked and getting traffic.

Current photo of MTVV.com's parked page.

mtvyp3.jpg
You sure put alot of effort into this.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom