• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed MuchNeededVacations.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

picassofacepicassoface is verified member.

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2005
Messages
9,718
Reaction score
85
MuchNeededVacations.com
MuchNeededTrips.com

I was just thinking to myself, "man, i'm burnt out. I gotta go on a much needed vacation". And as a typical domainer, the phrase sparked my 'Hmm, wonder if that's reg'd ?' area of the brain...

How much to sell to someone looking for a travel name ? I was thinking 500 for the pair. Any thoughts ???? thanks :)
 
I'm sure you can pull off at least low to mid $xxx from an end user.
I doubt a reseller would pay that amount unless it is getting some traffic though ;)

Hope that helps.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom