Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

developed Muscle Building/Fitness Click Bank Website: Great Design & Great Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

phantomddl

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Muscle Building/Fitness Click Bank Website: Great Design & Great Content

Site: http://www.nowhowtogetasixpack.com/

I've been just working on way too many projects lately and I need to start concentrating on my other sites.
This site has pretty much zero traffic at this point, because there has been no back-linking done to it yet.

It is a Click Bank Affiliate site promoting "Truth About Abs" eBook and “No Nonsense Muscle Building”. These are two of the highest converting eBooks on Click Bank.

I did not mess around with the content; I hired a U.S. writer, who is an expert in all things fitness. It is a casual, fun writing style that I think is brilliant, and should convert at a very high clip. He reviewed the eBooks thoroughly and he was an actual user of the product so all the material is very genuine. So each page is basically a review of the affiliate eBook.

I paid good money to get this Wordpress theme created, along with the awesome banner. Each article was close to $20. I am not desperate to sell this site, so I don’t want low ball offers, but pm me with what you got..

Domain Registration Date 14th Jan, 2012

Each page targets a different keyword (next to the keyword is the exact match searches per month in the U.S.):
how to get a six pack 18100 (135000 wordwide)
workout routines for men 8100
ab workouts for women 8100
ab workouts for men 6600
how to gain muscle 5400
ab workout routine 4400
no nonsense muscle building 2900
how to get six pack abs 2900
best bicep workout 2400
best way to build muscle 1600
great ab workouts 1300
best way to gain muscle 1300
vince delmonte review 590
vince delmonte fitness 320

Relative to the amount of searches "How to get a six pack", I think the competition is fairly weak. According to SEOmoz (the best in the business) the keyword difficulty is 59% for "How to get a six pack".

Taking offers from $xxx range considering what i have invested into it.

Domain Summit 2024

phantomddl

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm lowering my asking price, let's hear some offers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom