Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

MusicPiracy.org - Seeking all offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prolita

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thread closed. Name sold through PM.

MusicPiracy.org GoDaddy free push, expiration: 9/7/2005

Seeking all offers. No shame in lowballing on this one! I will, from time to time, post the highest offer received, without that person's name or userid (If your higher offer has not been posted after awhile, that means I am sleeping or at work or both :) ). Hopefully, this will allow others to see the level of competition (if any, lol) and allow me to get a good price on my nice domain! :-D Please PM your offer with dollar amount in the title, something like this:

MusicPiracy.org = $Whatever.

For this thread, I will only respond to PM's which contain specific questions or if your offer has been accepted. An outstanding offer will most likely be accepted... Do I hear $1 ? :) Thanks for looking!

-Lance

Domain summit 2024

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Hidden gem. Nice Overture for the terms. Did you try to sell it to RIAA? You might get 4 figures and up.

Prolita

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thread closed. Name sold through PM.
GodBlessYou said:
you have $15 dollars here, about what price range, or is this a bid? :undecided
Hi GodBlessYou!,

Yes, I was hoping to make this a bidding thread, but so far you're the only one who came to my party! :laugh:. If you don't want to buy the name @ $15, that's OK- no hard feelings! As for price range, I just couldn't come up with a valuation for this, so decided to see what offers might be out there. Thanks for looking!

-Lance

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators