• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed MusicVideos.mobi / Music Videos on the go...

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Domain Jedi

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2005
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
0
Dear Forum,

Please appraise: MusicVideos.mobi

For your reference, the term Music Videos was searched 694,755 time in August according to Overture.com's Keyword Selector Tool.

All appraisals are welcome!


Sincerely,

Craig
 
my appraisal: damn good domain for .mobi
hold onto it..
 
worth a fair bundle. hang onto for at least a year. or try featuring on pool or sedo if you need cash. maybe try ebay if not.
if you sold out now i reckon low$xxxx, maybe put a zero on in a year. maybe take a zero off, that's the gamble. Predator:angel:
 
mjnels and PREDATOR,

Thank you for your comments!

Let's keep the appraisals coming...
 
best .mobi domain I have seen up for appraisal here on DNF :-)

Having said that, I still dont like the extension, this one is probably worth $400-$700
 
Not sure how much you paid for it. Reckon around 300$-600$. If you wait 2/3 yrs and then develop it..it could possibly rise to 1500-2000.
Good article on website pro..stating that with .mobi..shorter the better. Good Luck.
 
Based on most of the pool auctions, you should be able to sell for at least 2k today if you wanted to.. that's if you can find those same pool bidders.
 
Thank you for your feedback GT Web, viman & NameYourself!

Let's keep the appraisals coming...
 
Very nice. That's one to keep for a year or so. I see mention of quite a few .mobi sales lately for strong money. I think if people keep to matching the domain to the extension (relevancy) then there's good money to be made.

I have two .mobis but might be looking for a few more soon.

Good luck!
 
Great name for .mobi. Hold onto in until all cellular provides are able to provide music videos for their cell phones, since they currently do not.

mid-high X,XXX
 
I'd hold from temptation to sell just yet, give it a year or two first to see how it develops, it may be a good keeper, rather than a quick sell! I think you could make a good income by parking it/developing it! At the moment low $XXXX with great possibilities for the future!
 
Rockafeller & aggieuk,

Thank you for your insight!
 
It takes a whale of a .mobi to get me to log in and post. Best nonreserved .mobi I've seen yet, while so much of what I've seen leaves me wondering to say the least. As far as I'm concerned, music.mobi may be the most desirable of all or is at least in a tie for first place, and this is clearly a prominent sibling in the same household. You could perhaps be facing boatloads of offers in the $xxx,xxx range within a fairly short time.
 
This is a great one. Today I would say it is worth $800-$2000 to a reseller. If you are betting on .Mobi succeeding in the long run (5 years), your bet will pay in the mid xx,xxx range if you are right.
 
I agree with www best .mobi name I've seen on dnf, hold onto it and don't worry about the length as I foresee the industry coming out with hotkeys for certain domains and this could very possibly be one of them.
 
Thank you for your feedback jazzpetals. It's appreciated!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom