• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed MusicVideos.mobi / Music Videos on the go...

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great mobi!

I agree with most, too hard to evaluate this early.

Hopefully $XX,XXX soon.

JC
 
mid $x,xxx in a couple of years.
 
Speculation! Congrats... Only time will tell...

-=Chipmunk=-
 
This name is so great I'm kicking myself in the butt right now that I didn't get it. I could buy it if the price is right ;)
$XX,XXX
 
you got your money worth for what you paid for it.. i really cant see it going for anything under 5k even right now, and that would be considered giving it away imo..
 
if .mobi flies you are in outer space as far as value goes....min 25k imo...otherwise just another nice $xxx domain
 
if .mobi flies you are in outer space as far as value goes....min 25k imo...otherwise just another nice $xxx domain

Since Flowers.mobi just sold for $200,000...I would say MusicVideos.mobi is worth $20,000 minimum, but probably closer to $50,000.
 
People may only rarely want to send flowers on the fly while out and about (flowersonthefly.mobi), albeit potentially lots of people, but lots and lots of people are likely to want to view and listen to lots and lots of music videos very often, so...I'd say musicvideos is still looking like one of the best unreserved's around, and those boatloads of $xxx,xxx may just pull up to the dock sooner than expected.

:couch2:
 
Thank you to all those who have left feedback!!!
 
not bad...but I think the .mobi's are'nt doing well at traffic imo...for obvious reasons...but hey, money is money! Congrats. :ok:
 
thats awesome jedi! congrats!
where else can you buy a "name", pay 9 bucks (other than premium), carry no inventory, pay no employees- and make this kind of money- incredible

great job!
 
Congrats!
Comparing to my .mobi result your result is GREAT!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom