Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

closed My new baby -- math.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyser

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Great domain, the site deserves a better layout ;)

basscaster

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
like you need any more comments on this, very nice indeed.

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
and the rich get richer ;0)

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Very impressive acquisition, Congratulations!

Wot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
All adds up to a derisible divisible multiplier of algebraic proportions!

Can't take that away!

.biz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Excellent name!

However, the 38,000 unique visitors are not type-ins from new visitors. It's likely from old customers who have email accounts there. So, are we appraising web site or just the domain ? :)

Anyway, with this kind of traffic, clients and the high profile name, you would get at least $250,000.

Jon

DNF Regular
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Very nice domain, mid $xxx,xxx. Good luck with whatever you decide to do with it. :)

cogeek

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
cool domain good luck, create a site for math sciense and i will tell my father, mother, brother cousin to vist the site as they are all mathematicians

GeorgeK

Leap.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Only 1 or 2 thousand per day check the email (based on the banner impressions I get from Everyone.net). I'd say 50 to 60% of the traffic is from natural type-ins (high Overture).

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I always love it when people buy domains then request an "appraisal". It's almost as if they are hoping they paid the "right" amount for the domain.

However in your case George, whatever you paid for it you'll definitely get your money back five-fold--NEVER SELL THIS DOMAIN. This is one of those "priceless" dot com domains in that the branding of this domain is "free". Every child has to start learning math at an early age and doesn't stop until college unless they are engineers which could continue until age 65.

Anyways, Good luck with it George... Your plight to get this domain reminds me of my favorite quote: "The harder I work, the luckier I get."

P.S Get ready for "spikes" in traffic in January and September... I had a "math" site at one time and without fail I saw a marked increase in traffic during these months...The traffic mainly came from college students/parents/professors.

Nova

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Zoobar said:
Seven Figures +.

Absolutely. Congratulations. Perhaps you will soon be hiring multiple mathmeticians to attend to your income and charitable giving because of it. :)

URLtrader

Domain Champ
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Awesome, Stunning , Cute , Fabulous !!! Am I missing some superlatives ? Easily Half a million $ upwards. Goodluck.

URLtrader

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
GeorgeK said:
Only 1 or 2 thousand per day check the email (based on the banner impressions I get from Everyone.net). I'd say 50 to 60% of the traffic is from natural type-ins (high Overture).
I would not recommend Everyone.net - Although in the short term yours accounts would be diminished, long term you may want to look at a local running program to keep email "in house". Everyone.net payouts are not too good. I would imagine you did not acquire "Math.com, LLC." so you may want to remove that mark from your footer(s).

GeorgeK

Leap.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Steen: Yep, I'm in the middle of moving all the content to my own servers (can take a few weeks), so the footer and other aspects of the site will change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom