Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

My old Threads have old prices

Enerika

I'M ALL EARS... "FINALLY (thanks)!"
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I Started these before going with listing on Afternic and decided, sometimes on different prices or BIN. Can I go back and delete those old threads...change them and repost?
Thanks, you all and great luck with/in your own ventures!

Domain summit 2024

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can edit the post body by clicking Edit at the bottom of your thread(next to report) edit what you want then Save

You can edit post titles by clicking the dropdown next to Watch at the top of you thread and clicking Edit Thread and then edit your title an save.

Jim

Enerika

I'M ALL EARS... "FINALLY (thanks)!"
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You can edit the post body by clicking Edit at the bottom of your thread(next to report) edit what you want then Save

You can edit post titles by clicking the dropdown next to Watch at the top of you thread and clicking Edit Thread and then edit your title an save.

Jim
sometimes my brain is otherwise engaged and I don't realize I missed it until I read what the vacant body typed onto the computer. Then I wish my brain (at the moment of having to read my mess) wasn't engaged...or that I could have something in my eye, temporarily blinding me!
But then you guys are here to help! Thanks.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators