• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed myemail.es

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you market for the english market, I think so, but for the spanish market I doubt it. email or mail.es would be perfect. And do not forget the .com.es ...

slimcrazy.com said:
I got this name

I think I will develope it,

any value in just the domain?


www.myemail.es

thanks!
 
myemail is taken in almost every extension.

the spanish version is miemail which is almost free in every extension.

email is universal.

I have set it up and will give it a few weeks and see if i get any signups just from type ins and see where they are coming from.

thanks for the reply
 
All I can say is it was probably worth the reg, goodluck,.
 
Well the name is not bad and I see you developed the site. With some promotion work this could become a profitable site.
Have you tried regging the Spanish equivalent ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom