• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Mylo domains - mylos.co.uk, mylocases.com, myloshop.de

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beatz

Cool Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2002
Messages
1,850
Reaction score
10
Hey - seems i am first ! :biggrin1:

Here is some info about what Mylo is/will be:

http://www.dnforum.com/thread170772.html

Here are my names:

mylocases.com ("ipod cases" has a OVT of 15315)
myloshop.de
mylos.co.uk (plural)

Whatcha think ?

Btw - these are all the names i have registered; for those of you that wanna jump the bandwagon i will post a list of available names later in the DNF lists section.
 
Well I doubt there is any value here. I don't want to be rude but, 4 days ago read about the mylo(exactly 1hour and 12 minutes after news broke) and any fathomable name was still available. Even MyloForums.com (which is taken now) One of your domains is a .com, they are the only ones I could see any ptoential in (but not in mylocases). Even though MyloForums was available I did some research about Mylo and it turns out to be similar to the Zune, it is both a device and a service, a mobile service. So the only name I got was MyloMobile.com(probably should have bought MyloForums.com Duh), it is difficult to gauge how successful it will be this early on. Mylo names are easy to get still so keep on searching for good ones. I did not jump on the Zune bandwagon, I waited until confirmation then bought 5 names, 2 of which have offers. I bet you could get alot better names still.

ALSO
PS

When I read about the Mylo

SonyMylo.com was also available. I stopped myself from buying it LOL.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom