• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Myp.com !!!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SDX

ZLA.com
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2004
Messages
1,651
Reaction score
20
:wave:

Please appraise: MYP.COM

Thanks!
 
3 Letter, Pronouncible, but has 1 bad letter

About 15K reseller
 
3 Letter, Pronouncible, but has 1 bad letter

About 15K reseller

The "1 bad letter" is part of MY!!! :smilewinkgrin:
 
so what exactly is "My P"?
 
Nice buy...I saw the sale on sedo. You got steal.

I'd appraise this one at 12-15k easy.
 
it's anything you want it to be and obviously better than something like ymp.com, in this domain the "y" is part of a word...."my p" could be partner, profits, p**sy, potential, parts, pay, payments, portal and hundreds more..very brandable or just could mean "MYP.com" either way it's a 10-13k domain reseller (maybe more if bidders really want it), potentially 20k+ to an end-user or collector.
 
You got that domain so cheap I was watching that sale for a little while. I think it's perfect around mid XX,XXX developed Low XX,XXX undeveloped.

My Players
My Pod (Pod casting site)
My Poncho (Joking)

It has so many different uses.
 
10K reseller, more to an enduser obviously
 
typo myip.com :). cool XX.XXX
 
Hi DRPM! One more great LLL .com;)
My P....
high $XXXX to low $XX.XXX I think
 
u can make that into a adult site, alot of adult domainers would eat that one up.... 25 k +
 
low $XX,XXX to a reseller. An end user will be hard to find. Whats traffic like?
 
ANYTHING! :smilewinkgrin:


there are several problems with this:

1. If you put myp as "My p", then you can't pronounce it as "mi-p" since it becomes "mai-p". Sounds rather awkward to me.

2. on some of the suggestions that m-y-p can stand for anything and discounting "y" as a bad letter, then almost any combo of letters (including Q, Z, J) can have anything meaning people could make up.

Sorry if I make it sound confusing, but the bottom line is that I still consider myp as having 2 premium letters and 1 bad letter.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom