Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

NameSilo Marketplace Launches Domain Payment Plans

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
NameSilo, a domain name registrar, has just launched the ability to offer Payment Plans for premium domain names to customers. The announcement by NameSilo came via an email which can be read below.

This means that customers can pay for a premium domain in the NameSilo Marketplace utilizing NameSilo’s shopping cart and payment options. If the purchase price and transaction are under $5,000 customers can pay for a domain with a Credit Card, Debit Card, Skrill, PayPal, Bitcoin, Alipay, or Dwolla. If the purchase price and monthly payments are over $5,000 the buyer will have to pay via wire transfers. At least that’s my understanding from the email that management sent to customers.

http://www.domainanimal.com/namesilo-marketplace-launches-domain-payment-plans/

Domain summit 2024

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah! I got the email telling about that. These guys are really working hard to get and keep business.
I really like NameSilo and they are getting more of my business.
I like all the many extra things you can do with your domains at no extra cost and the pricing in most cases is less than what I get by paying for GD's Domain Discount Club.

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah! I got the email telling about that. These guys are really working hard to get and keep business.
I really like NameSilo and they are getting more of my business.
I like all the many extra things you can do with your domains at no extra cost and the pricing in most cases is less than what I get by paying for GD's Domain Discount Club.

NS beats GD any day of the week. No point in paying for DDC.

Only comparable registrar is Epik. They have a marketplace and domain leasing services. If you sell a domain registered at Epik, escrow service is free. It's 1.5% for domains registered elsewhere. :)

Last edited:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators