• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed NameWanted.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

c4smok

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2004
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
I figure this would be a good name for a domain register =)

what do you think its worth?

c4smok
:peace:

one bump =X
 
could be used for a brokerage/negotiating service ... i like it - maybe $,$$$ to the right company
 
hmm so a reseller service on it might not be worthwild?
 
well I have to say its made a decent startup for a reseller so far =)
 
low to mid xxx
 
I like it but I would say mid to high XXX to a end user I would say.

resell in forum here mid high XX

Cheers
 
yeah I do not think its worth selling at that price =X
 
Yeah, to a reseller it is nearly worthless. To the right end user, in my opinion, I would say somewhere around $100 through $400.

Jason
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom