• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Namewinner 1 click utility is slow

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, you know your neighbours :D

now tell me world's first 5 nations which has the biggest population in order
 
Originally posted by SirAlexFerguson
wow, you know your neighbours :D

now tell me world's first 5 nations which has the biggest population in order

Don`t know

China
India
Russina
US

and so on...
 
China
India
Russia
US
Indonesia

Lecture is over now you can go to your home :D

Stuff :D
do not take it personal, when I first went into JFK international airport in 2001, I could barely understand the language those guys are speaking. After a while I speak like them.

Besides, those 3 country made a big success for gaining their independence from russia and made it upto EU.

Oh also those white russian girls are very sexy :D
 
Originally posted by SirAlexFerguson
China
India
Russia
US
Indonesia

Lecture is over now you can go to your home :D

Stuff :D
do not take it personal, when I first went into JFK international airport in 2001, I could barely understand the language those guys are speaking. After a while I speak like them.

Besides, those 3 country made a big success for gaining their independence from russia and made it upto EU.

Oh also those white russian girls are very sexy :D

Ok
 
I always have known the capital of Estonia, Tallinn (if they haven't changed it). I memorized all the capitals of the world once.

As far as Turkey goes they need to let us in to see Noah's Ark dangit!!!
 
Come to me I ll show you Noah's Ark !
 
Proprom- It's still:

1) China
2) India
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom