Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
Originally posted by Chad
And what is the pridecard.com ? stuff?
I see this... http://www.themaleego.com/product.php?products_id=247
Just curious man. Might be a San Fran thang.
Originally posted by Chad
>>I have no idea
Can I ask what made you reg it if you had no idea?
Just curious dude.
Originally posted by Chad
OK, good explanation. I just wanted to make sure you weren't one of those guys in that pic.
Originally posted by Mr Webname
Namewinner's signup page asks for credit card details yet appears insecure (no padlock). Can you trust this?
DotDuDe, why does Dotgrabber use Namewinner ???
Yep, maybe the good ol' days are .com ing backOriginally posted by Zorro
However the bids on some other names are outrageous.
4k or kers.com . Are the good ol' dotcom days coming back????
![]()
Originally posted by Sheva
a new one is coming.........
Originally posted by spietreser
Who, what, where and WHEN ??![]()
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.