• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale NameWinner beats SnapNames

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol $4k
nw got indianet for a ridiculous 1.5k today
 
Namewinner has really improved his system, I see many names that they caught yesterday, had bids 8,75-$120
 
>>and kers.com($4000/NameWinner).

Just because one crack cocaine addict paid this much for this domain doesnt mean the next one will.
 
Originally posted by Chad
And what is the pridecard.com ? stuff?

I see this... http://www.themaleego.com/product.php?products_id=247

Just curious man. Might be a San Fran thang.

I have no idea, anyway I have had many inquires for that one, last offer was a few days ago $200, before that some $150, but I am still waiting for better offer
 
>>I have no idea

Can I ask what made you reg it if you had no idea?

Just curious dude.
 
Originally posted by Chad
>>I have no idea

Can I ask what made you reg it if you had no idea?

Just curious dude.

I think it had snap and some bids innamewinner, I think dropmart got it for me, I think I wanted to know how good dropmart is, It gets also some traffic
 
OK, good explanation. I just wanted to make sure you weren't one of those guys in that pic.

LOL

Just having some fun bro.
 
Originally posted by Chad
OK, good explanation. I just wanted to make sure you weren't one of those guys in that pic.

No I am not
 
NW beats the daylights outta snap again:

I picked up three names for $25, $32 & $50 and each of these were back-ordered via snap.

However the bids on some other names are outrageous.
4k or kers.com . Are the good ol' dotcom days coming back????

:D
 
Originally posted by Mr Webname
Namewinner's signup page asks for credit card details yet appears insecure (no padlock). Can you trust this?

DotDuDe, why does Dotgrabber use Namewinner ???

It was before we didn't had dedicated connections... :)
 
Originally posted by Zorro
However the bids on some other names are outrageous.
4k or kers.com . Are the good ol' dotcom days coming back????
:D
Yep, maybe the good ol' days are .com ing back :D
 
>>>Yep, maybe the good ol' days are .com ing back<<<

Mostly at the speculators expense.

The bids at NW are way out of control.

Disks.com for 8K ??

A name with ZERO traffic and WTF ever calls anything a "disk"??


Hey man, can you pass me the disk? :confused: :confused:
 
zero traffic but millions of hits on google

more hits than discs..way more.

Seems a case with a combination of factors working in it's favor

-people getting acustomed to calling many things disks.- floppies,

hard disks, records, cd, dvd, videos, mispels foreign languagess etc.

in other words disks has become a default keyword.


I N C R E D I B L E


P L A Y
 
Default keyword, maybe, but seldom used by itself.

People say:

"pass me those cd's"

"pass me those dvd's"

"pass me those floppies"

"pass me those hard drives"

Ever here many people say "pass me those disks"?

And it's a mispell in many cases.

Maybe worth something, but 8k?
 
Originally posted by spietreser


Who, what, where and WHEN ?? :D:D:D

you will know at the right time :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom