• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale NameWinner Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicpal

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
668
Reaction score
0
I've seen this a few times in the past where you place a bid on a domain with NameWinner, and they state it closed, but then when you go to a registrar and check the domain's availability, it is available to be registered. It has happened several times ususally with on one domain here or there. But today with multiple domains. It's not like I am checking at 2-2:30PM either.....it's more like 4-4:30PM after NameWinner issues closing status. What gives?
 
interesting...................
 
SecurityWriter said:
interesting...................

Yet another domain today. I wish I could back throughout the entire last year and see how many domains I could have actually gotten, if I had double checked this. Make sure you do from now on.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom