• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Necessity is the mother of invention... MUST SEE 63 PICS COLLECTION!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suddenly the gas-hogging SUV doesn't seem quite so unnecessary.
 
I like the guy with the chair on his head! The elephants good aswell,

Great Pics DNP!
 
:lol: :lol:

PURE CLASSICS.

NICE FIND DNP :cool:
 
fab!
made my day!
cheers
 
Best viewed listening to the Beach Boys ... "Round round get around I get around Yeah Get around round round I get around I get around..."
 
Thanks, nice to be back , in the hood :smilewinkgrin:

It's been a nice respectable forum recently. I was beginning to lose the will to login! Welcome back. :)

Great snaps!
 
Thanks for the laughs. I see stuff like this all the time around here for some strange reason. People think it is necessary to pack all of their belongings into one 1979 Nissan Pickup. At least twice a month I see someone on the freeway having to go back to pick up a fallen lawn chair!
 
interesting pics
 
these pics show how lucky we are to be behind a PC and not being one of those people so poor, it`s quite sad to see that many people are in these conditions. It`s funny yes but on a second thought...it`s sad.
 
these pics show how lucky we are to be behind a PC and not being one of those people so poor, it`s quite sad to see that many people are in these conditions. It`s funny yes but on a second thought...it`s sad.

Have you ever thought that some of them may be happy and never wanted to be behind a PC?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom