• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Need Domain Appraisal

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EGS

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 6, 2005
Messages
869
Reaction score
1
Hi,

I need a domain appraisal for my adult domain. :-) It has been registered since 1999, and has a PageRank of 3.

It currently gets around 100 uniques per day, sometimes more, sometimes a little itty bit less.

That's just from type-ins. It's parked at SEDO...I have been making around $0.50 from it everyday. Haven't checked for a while, may have increased.

Appraisal, please. :-)
Thanks,
VG_KING
 
It's a 5-letter domain. I don't want to give it out. Domain has no site but a PR of 3. Receives traffic from type-ins.

Appraisals please.
Here is the domain:
**sex.com

:-)

Lol...what was I thinking not saying the domain? :p

Domain is: GRSex.com - Appraisals, please! :-)
 
DOMAIN STATISTICS:
Visitors to this Sedo Listing: 1
Unique Visitors per month: 395
It currently gets around 100 uniques per day, sometimes more, sometimes a little itty bit less.

How does Sedo count this? Anyway good name if it gets a good CTR.
 
I don't know what you're asking. :|
I just parked it at SEDO a few days ago. :-)

Name name? What do you mean? I'm not sure of its CTR.
Apprasial please.

Main factors here:
Domain: GRSEX.com
Letters: 5 letter domain.
PageRank: Yes, pagerank of 3
Traffic: ABOUT 100 uniques per day.

Appraisal please!?!?!?!?
 
where is traffic coming from?
 
GRsex.com ? the GR is about as random as it gets
I guess very low XXX if you find the right person who can think of something for GR ???
 
jupzchris said:
GRsex.com ? the GR is about as random as it gets
I guess very low XXX if you find the right person who can think of something for GR ???


Great Rome Sex
Good Rich Sex
Get Real Sex
Good Real Sex

lol, I don't know...
 
I was thinking of "Great Sex" ... meh
 
more like "group sex"

heh

Actually it is "Greek Sex"
 
jupzchris said:
GRsex.com ? the GR is about as random as it gets
I guess very low XXX if you find the right person who can think of something for GR ???
Greek Celebrities - Greek Adult Sex Sites

http://web.archive.org/web/20030407153153/http://www.grsex.com/

Greek Stars Exposed
All the files contained within this site have been collected through various resources on the Internet. The copyrights of these files remain the creator's. GR.S.EX. does not claim any rights to these files, other than the right to post them. These files have all been collected in the public domain and this site is only an archive of those files. The only fee related to this site is for the age verification service and not for access to the files themselves. If there is a problem with one of the pictures, e.g. copyright infringement, please E-mail GR.S.EX., and the pictures will be removed as soon as practically possible.

and the email is linked to greekstars.com

http://web.archive.org/web/20050311042027/http://www.grsex.com/images/_newlogo.gif

Online since July 10th 1998

wow doing this research shows this is one of those "old" domains
 
I think it is well in "group sex".
it will be a good domain. I think
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom