Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Need Funds!. pokernight.cn (220 uniques daily - 1100.00 earned last week 3500 obo

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
what a clown...you very well know that what you did was wrong. i don't even know where to begin......anyways. this will be a nice life lesson to you -- you think you are all sly and cute but guess what, you are not. it's coming.....

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is like the Soap channel. Can I try a Fuzzy Peach GT?

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
*tosses jkd a couple of fuzzy peach candies*

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
people need to do more research on this type of domains/deals.

the name was registered on 10/17/2005 and obviously spammed all throughout various sites which a simple google search could reveal.

both parties might have learned a very expensive lesson -- the first time is always a bitch.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
TTHosting: You are a dirtbag. Give it up and create another account so you go after your next victim.

DrDomains: Lesson learned. Stop threatening legal action you'll never do. If you find a lawyer willing to take this case, the lawyer is just as much a dirtbag as TTHosting.

Beachie: You lucky SOB.

nitronet

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Push the name back to him and do a chargeback.

Tired of the scumbags trying to make a quick buck at others expense.

strongvis

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My favorite quote - "And to answer your question JP the earnings haven't been paid for yet... But the earnings were made."

When you state how much a domain earns , we're usually talking about NET here fellas not gross after paying for "marketing companies" or whatever . Good one though.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Actually i contacted him and he has now been gauranteed payment.

I really think if the buyer researched the name/reg date etc. He could have saved himself $3500. It was greed which led to his current circumstance.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DogFaceBoy said:
Oh, BTW I am on TTHosting's side!

What was the point of that? You have been acting pretty strangly recently - is there something you aren't telling us?

TTHosting

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
GT .. you don't even know everything.. Only what's been disclosed.. This goes for everyone really.. People are sure quick to judge even though I've provided hard facts and he's provided what?...

Seems pretty interesting that people seem to know everything about someone they don't even know... Amazing..

If you reread the facts I have done everything in my power to show what really happened here ... If you can't see the value of the domain period ... from what it's capable of earning why even post?.. The domain has the potential to litteraly make ALOT of money and it has been.. The only reason he is mad is because HE screwed up and bought a domain advertised as CPA and not one he can use for CPC... He by my guess figured he could just throw it into the rotation at Fabulous .. and never bothered to even READ the ad... does the term "THIS DOMAIN WOULD MAKE A PERFECT CPA (AFFILIATE) not mean anything?... I mean when I see CPA I know Affiliate.. and If I didn't I'd certainly ask and since he's a member of T.R.A.F.F.I.C. and all and super domainer apparantly you'd think he would know the term.. He never bothered to ask ANY questions what so ever about it prior to purchase.. only complained about his supposed 77 Uniques which was likely do to Sedo moving the domain from one persons account to another.. And it seems really fishy he won't post the real stats here ...Because It's more uniques and clicks than he claims.. .. Then he has the nerve to try chargebacks on the domain while it's under his name thinking he's going to make off with the cash and the domain and he got caught which ticked him off even further so he then decides to flood my pm box with threats , obscenties time and time again and not even in a manner a mature adult would speak...??.. Is it just me here or does anyone here see who is in the wrong?... All I did was take a domain from nothing... make it have some serious traffic that clicks and advertise it for sale as a CPA... and someone bought it... which he knows damn well he could capatalize on the traffic.. He just doesnt want to do the work required.;.. He figured it was a easy riches thing where he just parked it at Fabulous and made a fortune.. CPA is a little diff than that.. You actually make a site... Become an affiliate and then capatalize on all the clicking traffic and get paid a percentage of every single player and rake and it pays a hell of alot more than CPC in the end.

*There are probably a tonne of people who would love to have that domain based on it's potential now that ground work is done*

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There are probably a tonne of people who would love to have that domain based on it's potential now that ground work is done

In that case, why dont you offer a refund, get the name back and put it for sale again. If you are correct, I'm sure someone will buy it from you.

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
TTHosting said:
I've provided hard facts

Got kicked off of Fabulous, a google search reveals that it was spammed all over the place while it was in your possession. he says you offered to spam even more message boards....need I go on?

It looks like you sold a domain based on falsely inflated traffic that you were removed from fabulous because of it. If I am wrong here correct me.

TTHosting

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
After the way He treated me I'm sure he can find a buyer for it.. I have enough poker domains to keep me making money now that I'm building CPA.. I'm not interested in dealing with the fellow period now.. Um take a good read of the kind of communication skills and citizenship he shows.. Secondly read up.. The domain was only up for sale so I could invest in something else which was done immediately.. There isn't any funds now until dec unless I manage to sell off some of my other good domains which arent poker related..

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
and again I repeat.....

TTHosting said:
I've provided hard facts

Got kicked off of Fabulous, a google search reveals that it was spammed all over the place while it was in your possession. he says you offered to spam even more message boards....need I go on?

It looks like you sold a domain based on falsely inflated traffic that you were removed from fabulous because of it. If I am wrong here correct me.

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Gregr said:
Beachie: You lucky SOB.
Nothing to do with luck Greg :wink:

A few people warned me off (for which I'm grateful), but I was already suspicious when I requested proof of stats..

TTHosting

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
For the record Beachie when asked I didn't lie did I? ... Also offered to help you continue earning with traffic for a cpa correct?..

Glad you didnt buy it either if you were looking for cpc as well.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
"When the finger pointed at the moon, the idiot looked at the finger"

Chinese proverb.

TTHosting

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Another person who is quick to judge based on assumptions not fact

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom