Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Need some help from you US sports fans.

• Thread starter President Gringo
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

President Gringo

It seems the shit may have hit the fan for me here and i need some advice from you americans in here as to what i should do.

Here is the situation. Bookies were offering various odds on the Stanley cup, and they varied to much that you could bet on both teams and win no matter what the outcome was. Well, i put shit loads on and now one of the bookies have cancelled my bets and slashed the odds big time (from 14/5 to 8/15). It now looks like i may loose alot of money.

Well this is what i can do, i can bet on both teams with the same bookies and loose £43 no matter what the outcome is. Or i can let it ride and if the bet comes through i'm up £371 but if they loose i'm down £228.

What do you guys think the chances of Carolina beating Detroit for the cup? I understand Carolina are up 1-0 at the moment.

When is the next game being played? Need to seek legal advice on this one as to the actions of the scum bookies.

Domain summit 2024
P

President Gringo

[sarcasm] Thanks for your help guys, most helpful [sarcasm]

P

President Gringo

Well i covered my ass on this one while i cuss the bookies who cancelled my bet. Gonna end up loosing £38 no matter what, but thats life.

What do you guys think the chances of Carolina beating Detroit for the cup

Pres Snowballs chance in hell. Sorry about being late for this but I just saw this thread.

P

President Gringo

Thanks for your reply biznames.

Covered my ass anyway, so got a minimal loss.

Carolina are up 1 game.

When is it all over? Now i gotta wait just to get my loss :(

P

President Gringo

51 views and only one person bothers to give me any kind of an answer. Some forum.

Stouch

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Which bookie cancelled your bet? that sucks!!!!

BTW you can get up to 40/1 on Portugal now;)

ad-lib

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Gambling is illegal. At least in America it is. And if its the same in England, you might have trouble taking 'legal action'.
As for the hockey shit; eh, I dont watch it sorry I couldnt help.

I only gamble on b-ball, baseball, and of course the great almighty football (the real kind not sissy soccer). When you gamble on that I maybe able to help you.
Basketball // Football = ran on points
Baseball = ran on odds

Oh and I think you should ride your bet out.

Stouch

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
No its not illegal here, however when you place a bet it is technically a gentlemans agreement between two parties. Most bookies dont pull any shit though as they dont want the damage to their reputations as it is such a huge industry.

Normally no legal recourse I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators