Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Need to sell today: xshare.com, iwank.com, byte.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

iternity

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Need to sell today: xshare.com, iwank.com, byte.net

Domain summit 2024

iternity

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I did not ask for your valuation but thank you... nice person you are.

BostonDomainer

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please pm me price range for xshare.com and any stats available including if sale is of domain or domain with site?

thanks

exxe

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
$350, byte.net

iternity

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PMs sent, thank you

PMs sent again, thank you

Replied to all PMs, thank you

smerby

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Beware of this seller...he sold me xshare.com for an agreed upon price, he initiated the transaction via escrow.com, provided the transfer auth code to transfer the domain, even sent an email to my registrar confirming our sale and was inquiring on the status of the transfer. All the while after a couple days since the initiated domain transfer via the registrars the guy notifies me that he supposedly had a higher offer before mine....SURE! My attorney is now involved and well see what happens. Never had something like this happen so dont know what the recourse is.

Anyone looking to do business with this person needs to make sure they approach with caution. I will update the status of this situation as it matures and as I am permitted to legally.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
In another "urgent sale" thread, the domain - CCA.com - ended up being stolen.

Acquisition

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
xshare.com had a whois of a private registration on the 15th of January this year (just last week had "domains By Proxy whois data).

On the 20th of January (just a couple of days ago), the whois information led to a "Florian Hoffman" in Germany with the email address of- fh@mail-point.de , and a telephone number of- +4980312214164

And now, today, the whois shows up as owned by a Kenneth Pederson who is in Cyprus.

So that's 3 different whois info in the span of the last week.......

I am not accusing anything, but I find all this rather suspicious, to say the least.. If you can prove to me, unequivocally, that you own this domain name legally, and can prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that you acquired it legally, I will give a good offer on it.

Awaiting your answer and proof.

Beware of this seller...he sold me xshare.com for an agreed upon price, he initiated the transaction via escrow.com, provided the transfer auth code to transfer the domain, even sent an email to my registrar confirming our sale and was inquiring on the status of the transfer. All the while after a couple days since the initiated domain transfer via the registrars the guy notifies me that he supposedly had a higher offer before mine....SURE! My attorney is now involved and well see what happens. Never had something like this happen so dont know what the recourse is.

Anyone looking to do business with this person needs to make sure they approach with caution. I will update the status of this situation as it matures and as I am permitted to legally.

EDIT-- Sorry, I missed your post before. Maybe that explains it.

So are you Florian Hoffman ? Or Mr Ken Pederson ? Or, are you Mr Proxy ?
:lol:

Last edited:

JB7

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Need to sell today

This is commonly referred to as a clue.

In another "urgent sale" thread, the domain - CCA.com - ended up being stolen.

This is also a clue.

Acquisition

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hmmmm. Is it time to slot this thread in the "Legal Issues" section ?

iternity

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I had explained this to smerby in detail and I am very sad that this happened. my fault was not to wait for the first agreed buyer since he did not reply four a few days but he paid in the meantime... I have asked Escrow.com to cancel and the domain is not in my hands anymore, it is transferred to the other party - so I can not transfer. You can see from my previous efforts in this that I did not want to make any trouble, but I was just not relaxed enough to wait for the other party - call me stupid, noob or whatever.

No matter what smerby is planning to do, lawyer or not (wich will not work, you can google many cases like this and i have owned xshare.com as an individual) I have offered to send him US$ XXX for the trouble / anger I have caused him and of course I will pay all excrow fees.

I am really sorry about this and I hope smerby tries to understand my side too. Ugly shit...

Acquisition

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So who is Florian Hoffman and who is Ken Pederson ?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Did an Australian entity with Cypriot WHOIS info buy it?

fojames

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hope this has finally been resolved? It seems to be a misunderstanding of some sorts...

Domaining is a business based on integrity and domainers should have a sense of commitment towards deals, once an agreement as been reached and money in the process of changing hands, no matter what other higher offer comes in, we must learn to follow thru even if itmeans losing some cash

it pays in the long run

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators