Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Need to sell today: xshare.com, iwank.com, byte.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

smerby

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately this guy was able to get away with this since he is in Germany and I am in the US. If he were in the US, this would be a slam dunk...simple business 101 law.
Just because you have a deal with escrow.com where both parties agrees to the deal, it is still not binding and there are loop holes for the buyer or seller to get out. I assumed that once it was agreed upon at escrow.com that the deal was binding and good, especially when i have sent in funds and the seller acknowledged them. So escrow.com is not all its cracked up to be. My money was safe so thats good, but other than that its very deceiving what escrow.com does for the transaction. Well not anymore! I am a man of integrity...unfortunately this guy was not and totally did not honor our deal. I would never do a deal with this guy again, and frankly i hope other domainers stay away from guys like this as he is obviously not a person that stands behind his word or sticks to the deal. Usually what comes around goes around, not in all cases...but i can go to sleep at night knowing i do the right thing....Florian Hoffman on the other hand has to live with himself as a deceiving business man.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
You should leave negative feedback.

iternity

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Smerby, you seem to have blocked my mails. I have written escrow.com again (bottom) - they replied:

Hello,

Unfortunately there is no way to do this. You would want to make alternate arrangements outside of our system to get that money back to the buyer. Thank you.

Chris Shigeta
Customer Service
Escrow.com
16251 Laguna Canyon Road Suite 150
Irvine, CA 92618
International: (949) 790-5890
Toll Free: (888) 511-8600

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 2:54 AM
To: Support Account
Subject: Transaction ID: 4XXX56 Escrow ID: 3XXX33

Hello,

I want to pay all the fees of this transaction so that the buyer
recieves his funds in total back. Please guide me how to do this.

Thank you!

I want to send you the transaction fee back using paypal.com and also the moniker.com-fee. If you can accept I would also like to add the XXX$ for a dinner that I have said you will recieve...

No way to solve the core issue but at least I want that you have every cent back and also the dinner with your wife...

Nothing more I can add right now, please PM or e-mail me your PayPal-adress.

ravdn

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Seems a bit mis-communication between both Seller and Buyer, better to patch up. Good Luck.

iternity

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Smerby still did not contact me in any way. I just want to send him the escrow-fees using paypal.com and if he accepts the 300$ for the dinner...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom