Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

need tons of $5 domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

dodoboy86

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I need about 100 $5 domains per week..

Anyone can supply? or know where i can buy.

I was going to buy from godaddy but i noticed they said they'll add a renewal fee on top of the BID.. is that true?

so basically if i buy a $5 domain, itll cost me $15??

The domains im looking for can be any *.net *.com, and must not expire before feb 28th 2009..

dodoboy86

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok ill basically buy all domains that are $5 or Under, Hosted with namecheap/godaddy, and expire after Feb 28th 2009..

Send me your lists via PM, tell me where it is hosted, and how you take payment.

Thanks

dodoboy86

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
OK i responded to most of you.. please feel free to send me more domains. im still looking

selikoer

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
how about my PM, you haven't respond it yet

dodoboy86

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Don't waste time of this garbage kid. He will squeeze you to $3.5, and even when you have accepted the deal, he will backout, deadbeat, and give some bull shit and squeeze you to $1 each. Screenshot available on request.

Thats BECAUSE ALL HIS DOMAINS EXPIRE BEFORE FEB 28th.. did you read my original post you fag

"The domains im looking for can be any *.net *.com, and must not expire before feb 28th 2009.."

Tell me how I am at fault here.. i didnt check up your expiration date because i trusted that they expire after feb 28th.. come to find out they all expire in 3 weeks.. so you are the one trying to dick me.. thank god i didnt buy b4 checking

and by the way ive bought over 100 domains today from 2 guys off this thread i posted.. so im not trying to dick around.. ive been here for 4 years.. why would i waste my time posting when i dont need domains.. THINK..

dodoboy86

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
if itll help i can post some of his domains he tried to sell to me.. they didnt meet my criteria at all then he gets pissed i dont want to pay $5 for domains that i would have to renew again in 3-4 weeks for another $8.. whats the point.

toria

Lifetime Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM on the way

dodoboy86

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Replied you toria.. and also replied a lot of other people..

thanks.. keep em coming i still dont have enough..

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom