• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Networks.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marketing Guru

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2009
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Any thoughts on valuation of Networks.info?

I have a couple of different development ideas, but I'm wondering what it might fetch as a straight domain sale.

Any thoughts appreciated.

- MG
 
Not a big fan of .info unless it's a prime geo location (and maybe one or two other instances).. I mean, vote.info just went for $1k , and it's obviously a much better keyword than networks for that ext.

With the economic crises being a long-term one, .info and .net will be the ones to suffer (along with other non desireable ext's)

I would peg it at xx, maybe xxx if you find the perfect buyer/end-user.

Good luck
 
Last edited:
It's a nice single word name but .info is very weak in this market, best to sit on it for a couple of years, liquid value now only low to mid $xxx IMO.
 
HI

I agree.. mid $xxx right now. develop it with tutorials on how to networks computers and other things about networks.. put adsense on the site and network related affiliate products.

Thanks
Tom
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom