• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Neverwinpoker.INFO and PocketFives.INFO -- worth anything?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJizzel

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2006
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
If you are a big poker buff, then many of you know that the .com versions of both these sites are HUGE! Neverwinpoker.com averages thousands of visitors a day and is home to some of the biggest online and live pros in the business. PocketFives.com is also in the same ranks, housing only the best online players in the world, and comes complete with discussion boards, podcasts, and great poker related articles.

Anyways, I snatched up the .info names for each of these sites and was wondering if they were worth anything. I have a feeling the owner of Neverwinpoker would love to have this name considering his site has blown up as of late due to his coverage on the 2006 World Series of Poker on ESPN...but I have yet to contact him. I also would think PocketFives.info would be of great use to the PocketFives community.

Anyways, I wanted your thoughts and some serious answers as to what you think these domains might be worth...if anything at all. If there's nothing to be gained from them I can always just re-direct both names to my own site. Thanks again for taking the time to read up...take care.
 
It's worth what either of the owners will be willing to pay. Most likely low xx at best to any others, as they would only have the same idea you would have.


That's my guess.


Jay
 
Well I may just have to auction them off because if I dont Ill most likely just use them as redirects. But Im hoping the owners of these sites will garner some type of interest in them. Time will tell.

Any more appraisals would be helpful...
 
Negative -$6.95. Trademark infringement.

The .COM owner is not going to pay you anything for infringement of their TM.

If they want these domains they will simply take them from you through a URDP.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom