Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

New Safe and Quick Place to Buy & Sell domains. Without the commission nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luc

Old school
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well thats only 1 day, I am getting such load almost EVERY DAY and the biggest load I got in one single day - about 400~500 spams - I already deleted.

That's for two days, not one.

You are not getting 400/day from my servers, in fact, all together you have not gotten 400 from my server since the software was released. Please provide proof or stop lying. Anyone can say they get 10000000 e-mails per day, but so far the only thing you've showed me is what I've posted here. Dig deep in your mail backups and maybe you can find something I don't know, or maybe not.

Provide your other e-mail addresses and maybe I can find other domains you were "spammed" on and also add them to the block list.

I cannot track users who use gmail or their own mail servers. But this post is about my mail servers.

Domain Summit 2024

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's for two days, not one.
Two days for you one day for me (simply - within 24 hours)
Dig deep in your mail backups
I do NOT backup spams
I cannot track users who use gmail or their own mail servers. But this post is about my mail servers.
Well they must first somehow connect with their serial number or whatever, so you MUST be able to identify them, it is NOT open rely is it ?

Anyway should I be getting more tof these spams from your servers will simply LART EV1 servers - will keep forwarding all those spams to them

Luc

Old school
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can forward them wherever you want. You requested your e-mail to be blocked, I blocked it.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
BTW lets stay with what you admitted - you think 217 emails within 24 hours is "OK" then ? What most ironic - author of hugest whois spamming tool created in whole history of existence of domains is himself using SPAMARREST. Don't like to eat your own medicine ?

Luc

Old school
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, I think it's OK to spam a typo squatter day and night. And I don't define someone trying to buy your domain as a spammer.

It's funny how the guys who are the filth of the industry (typo squatters) complain when someone tries to buy their domain.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, I think it's OK to spam a typo squatter day and night
And I think is OK to make DDOS on YOUR spamming server as well.
And I don't define someone trying to buy your domain as a spammer.
Yeah - how would you like if 200 people a day would ring at your door asking you if you would sell your house or car ? For 1/10 of the market price ?
It's funny how the guys who are the filth of the industry (typo squatters)
All the biggest portoflio owners were or still are owning shitload of typos. So is maybe you and few others who thinks their shit does not stink, and you guys got no money and shitty portfolios. Even the domain I bought from Stocdoctor has been paid with typosuqatted money yet he did not protest.

Last edited:

Luc

Old school
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And I think is OK to make DDOS on YOUR spamming server as well.

Then DOS attack my server if that's your will. My hosting company will take care of it and when it starts I'll point them to this thread.

Yeah - how would like if 200 people a day would ring at your door asking you if you would sell you house or car ? For 1/10 of the market price ?

Your car/house are stolen, they belong to the companies that built them up. What you're doing is ILLEGAL and it damages the industry.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My hosting company will take care of it
Yeah, they will nullroute the IP, thats their "care".
Your car/house are stolen
I never STOLE any domain, all of them are registered and paid or bought.
What you're doing is ILLEGAL
It is not illegal in my jurisdiction. If you say something bad about Muhammad its illegal in Iran, does that mean people should not be saying anything bad about Muhammad in whole world ? Can you feel the bullshitism of your argument ?
damages the industry.
My estimate is at least 50% of money spent in this "industry" comes from typosquatted money. The number will be probably even higher. Without typosquatted money there would be probably NO INDUSTRY to speak of.

typist

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Where can I sign up for plesmo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Latest Comments

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators