Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

news New TLDs domain names has no impact to our business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Author: EM @ KING.NET

When do you expect to make a profit when you invest?1 year, 2 years, 5 years, 10 years?

I like some of the new domain extensions that make sense for business so I invested two to three thousand to registered in new domain extensions like .guru .buzz .estate .zone .ninja .team and few other extensions. Though I can’t wait for 5 or 10 years to see return of my investment. By February 2016, this will be the second years of my investment.

I don’t know about you but I have not receive any single offer to any of the domain names I registered using the new gTLDs. While the legacy domain extensions .com .net and .org continue to surge their value. As of writing this article, the price of premium four letters dot com is $2,200 plus change.

In my humble opinion, only the registries making money in new TLDs not entrepreneurs like us. They control most of the premium domain names, and will sell you at high price and premium renewal too. I can’t be part of this business model.

continue reading: https://domainstring.com/new-tlds-domain-names-has-no-impact-to-our-business/

How about you?

Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators