Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

new tool - please review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain summit 2024

dmyre

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hmm.... It must be a good program since no one is talking about it... :)

dotsofdomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Think about it, if the program were any good, its inventor would not sell it to a soul.

Rather, he/she would be scoring all the valuable names for him/her self.

Let me clarify: I am sure the software is real, but simply that the inventor has determined that selling a few hundred (at a hundred bucks U.S. a pop--although the eBay listing, curiously, says there are 15 copies) copies of the software can make him/her more money than keeping the tool a secret for private use.

My bottom line: If truly powerful at its task, the inventor would have either sold it to a major player or kept it a secret for private internal use.

Omni

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Not sure about the domain name part but for the others

Yahoo - yes
Hotbot - no
Google.com - no
Dmoz.com - yes
Altavista.com - maybe
AllTheWeb.com - no

reason for yes - relatively long lasting listings
maybe - think it's 40 days for Alta so for that 40 days it will be
no - updates frequently, by the time you found the domain and develop your site, the ranking may no longer be there anymore - s/e's refresh

conclusion - read on on seo and you'll see that they didn't do their homework. worth the $99 or $299 for 2 yes'es and 1 maybe, go figure.

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have Popular-Domains myself and hardly use it. First of all going through just one day's of dropping domains can take over a day with a software like that. I used it on my computer and it practically ate up my memory (used it for multiple lists simultanenously). If you plan to run a software like this on your PC. I would recommend that you bought another computer on that. And beware that performing searches like these on Google's engine can give you a permanent ban if they catch you IP address.

Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators