Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

New way to monetize your domains, by developing them to content rich web sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

airwave

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have 21 of these sites and very happy with the results and ROI compared to traditional parking but then co.za sites have very poor parking results.
I have added a newsfeed near the bottom of the pages and would like to see this as a standard inclusion with the new template designs and will then be a purchaser of many more.

goldprice.co.za
foreignexchange.co.za
employees.co.za

Portfolio paid for itself in 4 weeks @ $13 odd/site

I have also tried to get a bit of a backlinking and traffic distribution going in my network of sites.

Overall I 'm a happy client of ppc-sites

Nice sites!
Did you setup any backlinks or do any type of montinization? I haven't done that yet, but I think that will be necessary to make this work.

I think the live feed is another idea that has to be incorporated.

I am getting indexed, slowly and a few random hits, but so far no ppc.

My thoughts are that this is great for some generic term, but with a good keyword in the domain. I wouldn't think that the extention would matter, because the traffic should be search engine based.

One last question, how did you change the bullets on the side, I like those much better ... :?:
Thanks.

Deleted member 78222

Graham
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
@airwave
I use only my own domains to backlink, no paid advertising.

most traffic is from search engines but Ihave a reasonably busy chatroom that I use to get traffic to the sites as well.

I only made 2 changes so whatever else you see came with the site.
live feed
some banners to distribute traffic to some of my other sites.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I have 21 of these sites and very happy with the results and ROI compared to traditional parking but then co.za sites have very poor parking results. I have added a newsfeed near the bottom of the pages and would like to see this as a standard inclusion with the new template designs and will then be a purchaser of many more.

goldprice.co.za
foreignexchange.co.za
employees.co.za

goldprice.co.za - 14 pages indexed
foreignexchange.co.za - 100+ pages indexed
employees.co.za - 80+ pages indexed

Half of the domains PPC-Sites built me can be compared to your goldprice.co.za site, why are my and most other sites only getting 10-15 pages indexed? is it because of duplicate content?

Nice to see your getting more pages on the other domains, but that number should be over 400, whats the point of building 400-500 pages if there not getting indexed in the search engines?

b.a

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
@Raider, please be patient,
My thoughts on Google indexed pages:
This is Google. Nobody can guaranty you in 100% that all existing pages of your site will be included in Google index. As you can see some sites are indexed with 400+ pages, some with 10+
Building our sites we try to do our best the created pages to meet the Google Webmaster Guidelines, especially the Design and content guidelines like
Clear hierarchy and text links (sitemap.html)
Keeping links under 100 per page
Keeping the page size under 100 KB, so the google bot can easily crawl the pages,
etc.
http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?answer=35769

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
As you can see some sites are indexed with 400+ pages, some with 10+

The most indexed pages I have seen with your sites are between 100-120, if anyone has PPC sites with 400+ indexed pages, PLEASE post them here....I'm not saying its not possible, I just havent seen any.

For the sites that have not been indexed after 2 months, I still cant figure out why. :?:

I appreciate your responses.

RG

b.a

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The most indexed pages I have seen with your sites are between 100-120, if anyone has PPC sites with 400+ indexed pages, PLEASE post them here....I'm not saying its not possible, I just havent seen any.

Try some sites listed at "Sample sites" page, http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=site:videochatlive.org , http://www.google.com/search?q=site:exchangestamps.com , http://www.google.com/search?q=site:offonvacation.com...

Browsing at offonvacation.com found that it is PR5 + all Lef-side menu links are PR4

For the sites that have not been indexed after 2 months, I still cant figure out why. :?:
As I said, this is Google, there might be many reasons that they are still not indexing.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
~ 2 months

I'll wait another month and we'll revisit this, In the meantime can I get the layout for stuttering.net changed to the default layout?

I also have 2 credits remaining in which I want to submit tropicvacation(.)com will the graphics look as nice as offonvacation?....Thanks.

b.a

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'll wait another month and we'll revisit this, In the meantime can I get the layout for stuttering.net changed to the default layout?

I also have 2 credits remaining in which I want to submit tropicvacation.com, will the graphics look as nice as offonvacation?....Thanks.
Ok,
please send the details to our e-mail

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
b.a. - quick question....on videochatlive.com...it shows 500+ indexed pages...but...after the first 9 results...all the others say "supplemental result"......whats does this mean exactly??

Try some sites listed at "Sample sites" page, http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=site:videochatlive.org , http://www.google.com/search?q=site:exchangestamps.com , http://www.google.com/search?q=site:offonvacation.com...

Browsing at offonvacation.com found that it is PR5 + all Lef-side menu links are PR4

As I said, this is Google, there might be many reasons that they are still not indexing.

Makis77

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i already have a sims 2 game website that i get nice revenue its day.
I want this to have some Google crawl so i keep backlinks and related traffic so i m gonna try this one.
I was ready to try dnf templates but i m waiting their pm reply.
Next one will be with dnf templates

Domain Epidemic

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

Stats for my 13 sites (pr and google indexed pages)

FindCheapAirfares.net - pr1 / 200
BuyABusiness.name - pr1 / 317
CreditScoreGrowth.com - pr2 / 136
TexTilt.com - pr2 / 95
TimeshareCondos.info - pr1 / 331
WebToolMasters.com - pr0 / 61
FreeOnlineGolfGame.com - pr1 / 137
BestWiiGame.com - pr2 / 259
Car-Hybrid.com - pr1 / 128
GovtFund.com - pr1 / 344
LotteryPicks.net - pr1 / 272
SoftailHarley.com - pr1 / 145
BeachAndBreakfast.com - pr1 / 159

Income is by far greater than sedo parking. Hope this helps some of you. Sites have been up for a couple of months now.

I still like the service. For those who are wishing to make a million on a small, generated website like this without doing any work, well good luck. For those who want to gauge a domain or start building some stats, this service is great. No complaints from me B.A. - Keep up the good work!

C.

DomainFatigue

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
For those who want to gauge a domain or start building some stats, this service is great.

Agreed. That is how I have used PPC templates - to test the domains and determine the ones to scrap and which ones to rebuild with unique content. The cost is minimum and these can give you a rough idea whether or not to fully develop...

Just my .02

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
just out of curiosity....what kind of revenue are these sites generating....you dont have to be specific if u dont want....but on average what would u say that these sites generate monthly?

thanks
tony

Hey all,

Stats for my 13 sites (pr and google indexed pages)

FindCheapAirfares.net - pr1 / 200
BuyABusiness.name - pr1 / 317
CreditScoreGrowth.com - pr2 / 136
TexTilt.com - pr2 / 95
TimeshareCondos.info - pr1 / 331
WebToolMasters.com - pr0 / 61
FreeOnlineGolfGame.com - pr1 / 137
BestWiiGame.com - pr2 / 259
Car-Hybrid.com - pr1 / 128
GovtFund.com - pr1 / 344
LotteryPicks.net - pr1 / 272
SoftailHarley.com - pr1 / 145
BeachAndBreakfast.com - pr1 / 159

Income is by far greater than sedo parking. Hope this helps some of you. Sites have been up for a couple of months now.

I still like the service. For those who are wishing to make a million on a small, generated website like this without doing any work, well good luck. For those who want to gauge a domain or start building some stats, this service is great. No complaints from me B.A. - Keep up the good work!

C.

Also.....what kind of work have u done on these sites??...i only see a few link pages that u set up...bestwiigame.com for ex.....other than that i see no backlinks to your sites?.....and u got PageRanked?....nice...how??

Domain Epidemic

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You are correct about the sites. Only 2 had a handful of links added. No other work has be done. I have used some of my other non ppc-sites for backlinks and there you have it. Everything is happening naturally.

Income: Let's just say, average sedo per month on my 13 sites combined was $.53 (53 cents) and now with ppc-sites I am just over $3 per site per month on average.

Remember, this is an average on the current sites. Some are doing much better and a couple have only increased slightly.

All sites are performing better than they were before. No site has reduced in stats.

The key for me here is not income but traffic. Traffic has increased like no tomorrow. It did take some time and I am confident that it will continue to increase. For those that fit the profile, more development will follow. For those that don't, well, I believe I can sell for at least the cost of the domain and ppc-site charge. It's a win, win for me.

Good luck to all!

C.

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
very nice...from .53 cents combined/month....to about $40 combined/month.....on these 13 sites....what traffic do u avg/day?....

very nice...from .53 cents combined/month....to about $40 combined/month.....on these 13 sites....what traffic do u avg/day?....

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
is the content of these websites original?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom