Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

New way to monetize your domains, by developing them to content rich web sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

b.a

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

If you own any unused or parked domains, here we offer you service to better monetization of them.

For quick review here are some sample sites listed at: http://www.ppc-sites.com/sample-ppc-sites.html

Actual offer to all DNF members
Buy PPC Sites with F$
Buy 1 PPC Site (1 credit) for 2500 F$ (max 3 sites per member)
PM me your login e-mail after payment.

We will create a full and complete website for your domain name. Each website will have targeted content. Each website will have fine tuned, SEO optimized web pages. For each domain, we manually research and insert the most popular keywords and terms. This makes your domain easier to find by the search engines. With our optimization your website will receive more traffic. The pages are content rich and designed specifically to increase not only traffic, but also your click through rate (CTR).

Each created site includes the following options and features:
• More than 500, SEO optimized pages, filled with complete, targeted, keywords and content.
• Great navigation and menu structure. The Index page contains the best targeted keywords for your domain. Each of the keywords are linked to other pages. Each of these pages contain other targeted keywords and are linked to more unique pages with content.
• Great ad placement - we will chose the best ad placement and ad formats for your domains, positioned and tested for the best click through rate from our SEO experts.
• Available ad networks: Google Adsense or Yahoo Publisher Network (YPN).
• Complete sitemap page, which will help search engines to fully index your site.
• Custom Header - we will create a unique custom, header image, targeted to your domain.
• Option for creating a blank links.html file. You can use this page for link exchange with other sites or just link building for your other domains. All created pages have a link at the bottom of the page to the links.html page.
• Unique header content - each created page includes unique title, keywords and description tags.
• Tableless design pages - clear and semantic XHTML code with a separate CSS file.
• Option to chose your own keywords.
• Option to chose the layout and theme.
For more details, please visit our site at: www.ppc-sites.com

Special offer to first come 5 members.
Register as a client (free) and PM me your e-mail and I will refill your balance with 1 credit.
Edit: this offer is no loger available. Already refilled with 1 credit 5 members account.

Special offer to all DNForum members:
Register as a client (free) and buy at last 1 package. PM me your e-mail and I will refill your balance with 1 credit. (Offer available until 02/20/2007)

Domain summit 2024

NYdomainer

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

If you own any unused or parked domains, here we offer you service to better monetization of them.
(look at the end of this message for special offer to DNForum members)
For quick review here are some sample sites listed at: http://www.ppc-sites.com/sample-ppc-sites.html

We will create a full and complete website for your domain name. Each website will have targeted content. Each website will have fine tuned, SEO optimized web pages. For each domain, we manually research and insert the most popular keywords and terms. This makes your domain easier to find by the search engines. With our optimization your website will receive more traffic. The pages are content rich and designed specifically to increase not only traffic, but also your click through rate (CTR).

Each created site includes the following options and features:
• More than 500, SEO optimized pages, filled with complete, targeted, keywords and content.
• Great navigation and menu structure. The Index page contains the best targeted keywords for your domain. Each of the keywords are linked to other pages. Each of these pages contain other targeted keywords and are linked to more unique pages with content.
• Great ad placement - we will chose the best ad placement and ad formats for your domains, positioned and tested for the best click through rate from our SEO experts.
• Available ad networks: Google Adsense or Yahoo Publisher Network (YPN).
• Complete sitemap page, which will help search engines to fully index your site.
• Custom Header - we will create a unique custom, header image, targeted to your domain.
• Option for creating a blank links.html file. You can use this page for link exchange with other sites or just link building for your other domains. All created pages have a link at the bottom of the page to the links.html page.
• Unique header content - each created page includes unique title, keywords and description tags.
• Tableless design pages - clear and semantic XHTML code with a separate CSS file.
• Option to chose your own keywords.
• Option to chose the layout and theme.
For more details, please visit our site at: www.ppc-sites.com

Special offer to first come 5 members.
Register as a client (free) and PM me your e-mail and I will refill your balance with 1 credit.

Register as a client (free) and buy at last 1 package. PM me your e-mail and I will refill your balance with 1 credit. (Offer available until 02/20/2007)
Hi,
how about IDN names?
I have
poker name Pοker.com
or
http://xn--pker-0nd.com/

can you work with that?

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looks nice, might order one or more. As per the previous question, do you do IDN and/or foreign language.

b.a

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,
how about IDN names?
I have
poker name Pοker.com
or

can you work with that?

No problem for IDN domains of course the filled content is in English.
Especially fo Pοker.com, Sorry we don't accept gambling and adult related domains.

Looks nice, might order one or more. As per the previous question, do you do IDN and/or foreign language.
as I said, IDN - no problem, foreign language: No, only in English at this time

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have registered....sending a PM right now.

mvl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I tried to register as a client but my country is not listed (Netherlands).

PM sent

/edit : It is there, but not where I expected. Registered and PMed

b.a

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Honan

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Refilled your account

Refilled.

Thank you kindly
Does your site send an email when the pages are ready to download?
What does Channel mean on the form/.
I left that blank

touchring

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No problem for IDN domains of course the filled content is in English.
Especially fo Pοker.com, Sorry we don't accept gambling and adult related domains.

as I said, IDN - no problem, foreign language: No, only in English at this time

Do you do bulgarian?

domainstosell

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
NYdomainer said:
Hi,
how about IDN names?
I have
poker name Pοker.com
or

can you work with that?

These phishing domains are ridiculous and worthless...

b.a. - Nice service, looks great! Good luck, and be sure to update us when/if you do foreign languages!

ArtfulWebSites

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

Hi,

I just signed up and ordered a package. Sent PM for offer of 1 credit.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom