NEWBIE OR NOT...I have gold! FOOLS GOLD?

Enerika

I'M ALL EARS... "FINALLY (thanks)!"
Platinum Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aug 7, 2019
Canada
Where can I post my 600 domains for someone (people allowed) to have a look at? All dot coms and I feel, mostly (200 maybe) excellent? Help a poor unsophisticated Newbie. All registered with name dot com...ANYBODY?

MapleDots

Gold Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sep 27, 2011
Ontario
banner
Where can I post my 600 domains for someone (people allowed) to have a look at? All dot coms and I feel, mostly (200 maybe) excellent? Help a poor unsophisticated Newbie. All registered with name dot com...ANYBODY?
HeHe

If I had a dollar every time a newbie said they own gold with hand reg domains.
It's basically no different than striking real gold.... the odds are stacked against you from the beginning but if you persevere you might eventually strike gold.

Enerika

Platinum Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aug 7, 2019
Canada
HeHe

It's basically no different than striking real gold.... the odds are stacked against you from the beginning but if you persevere you might eventually strike gold.
HeHe
just trying for some responses and curiosity and I think it is going to work, right?!
Thanks

Enerika

Platinum Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aug 7, 2019
Canada
nope, not going to work on those who know the difference.

best to just post the domains and let them "speak for themselves"

imo...
I will attach files of all on appraisals section..."let them speak for themselves"...and plug my ears, if need be, with eyes wide open though...because I'm curious! Or am I being stupid? (???)

Enerika

Platinum Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aug 7, 2019
Canada
Looks like you’ve figured out how to post them....or did you mean you want to post them all in one thread?
I thin that's worth rememering so that, later on, I may have more life worth remembering!

Enerika

Platinum Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aug 7, 2019
Canada
HeHe

I don't plan on going anywhere for quite a while...if I can help it...and I can (with the help of others).

Enerika

Platinum Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aug 7, 2019
Canada
HeHe

FOOLS GOLD ??? !!! ? ? ?