Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise News.me.uk

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

Suleg.com

Level 1
Reaction score
Hello. Please tell me if I can sell the domain News.me.uk for $50k, is it possible? If not, what price is adequate for this domain? Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• News.me.uk.png
    News.me.uk.png
    21.7 KB · Views: 2
Domain summit 2024
Reaction score
It's not possible. I trade daily in the uk market and nobody wants me.uk. There have been no sales in this market for years and the registrations that do exist were generally made early on when people wanted to speculate. Honestly if this domain was available today I wouldn't even register it.

Suleg.com

Level 1
Reaction score
It's not possible. I trade daily in the uk market and nobody wants me.uk. There have been no sales in this market for years and the registrations that do exist were generally made early on when people wanted to speculate. Honestly if this domain was available today I wouldn't even register it.

It is a pity of course, but it seemed to me that it was promising. And what can you say about this domain 101Auction.com is generally the correct name? I think that it would be more correct to “101 Auctions”, and not “101 Auction” is that so yes?

Reaction score
The only reference I can find to 101 auctions is a company in South Africa. I don't see any value in this domain as it doesn't appear to mean anything - what was your reasoning behind the registration?

Suleg.com

Level 1
Reaction score
When I wanted to register this domain, I did not really understand this “naming”, and then I basically went up to other popular sites with numbers in their address, these were 101Domain.com, 9Game.com and other sites and it seemed to me that the fact that I was doing something right, and, moreover, there was a little more or less good and free “dot com”, and this is all, obviously, the typical mistakes of newbies.

You can say something else about this domain: UpToApps.com something like UpToDown.com), what do you think about it? Thank you in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
101 is generally used for books like "101 ways to..." - not so much for auctions. I mean, what are you going to do, make a page about how to create auctions?

Suleg.com

Level 1
Reaction score
101 is generally used for books like "101 ways to..." - not so much for auctions. I mean, what are you going to do, make a page about how to create auctions?

No, I chose it for the site "Online Auction" - but the campaign that is not correct. And now I want to sell it to someone and I have already taken some measures for this, let's see what comes out of it, I want an interest in this domain 0.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators