• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed NewspaperSubscriptions.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

domainstosell

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2006
Messages
867
Reaction score
0
Also NewspaperSubscriptions.info
NewspaperSubscription.us

Any appraisals on these?

Overture:

Searches done in November 2006
Count Search Term
277514 newspaper subscription

971,000 Google and tons of ads for "Newspaper Subscriptions"
894,000 Google and tons of ads for "Newspaper Subscription"

Aside from the ppc, I used to work for a major metro newspaper, and I know that, as a subscription reseller or affiliate, they will pay usually between $10-$20 per subscription that you sell.
 
its very long and a .net, unless you get good traffic I think real value is in the development here as you mentioned its a good income per sold subscription..the best you can do is to develop it and make income through an affiliate system, if you would sell it at auction I would guess you probably get less than $100..if you develop it there is real potential since this is something people can buy easily via the web
 
Thanks domainah, I agree - development is the way to go with these...

Just a quick question for anyone who cares to ponder: I know that this is a long domain, and a lot of times, long domains are automatically devalued somewhat, simply because of their length. However, in a domain like this that is very specific to a very large industry, isn't it better to have the exact-searched-for term, regardless of length?

Just a quetion that I had actually while regging the domain (as I was somewhat surprised by the high OVT and the availability - other extensions that are often considered less appealing than .net were taken), and again when reading domainah's post,

Thanks again domainah, now I just need to find time to develop!
 
good name....what do you want?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom