Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Next T.R.A.F.F.I.C. conference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yandig

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I can't seem to find any listing for the next (Moniker?) T.R.A.F.F.I.C. conference. Does anybody know if or when the next show will be?

javok

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Who's going to Sillicon Valley on April?

chillking

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
april

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Shout! :D

Are these domains required to be transfered to Moniker prior to the auction OR only after a sale commences?

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've just submitted 2 domains for the TRAFFIC auction next month.

Johnn

Administrator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do my names have to be at Moniker to be considered in the auction?

No, but we highly encourage it to ensure the quickest most efficient settlement process. Having your domain at Moniker also helps the domain sell faster. When domains are held at a Moniker registrar, the escrow and transfer process can be completed in less than 3 days. Domains held at another registrar must go through the entire transfer process before the transaction can be completed. Names that are sold at auction that are not registered at a Moniker network registrar will be assessed a $100 transfer assistance fee.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Thanks John. I don't mind the $100 post-sale fee, as long as I get my photo taken with Bari.

Johnn

Administrator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
she charges $100 on top of the $100 transfer fees if you want to take a picture with her.

What I normally do is I only start the transfer to Moniker when I received the accepted list back from Moniker (should be a week or two prior to the auction). So you have plenty of time for the transfer and save $100 so you can have a picture with her.

Good luck! (both for the names and the picture)

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
That's an option; I prefer not to transfer unless a domain is actually sold.

Sonny Banks

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
she charges $100 on top of the $100 transfer fees if you want to take a picture with her.

What I normally do is I only start the transfer to Moniker when I received the accepted list back from Moniker (should be a week or two prior to the auction). So you have plenty of time for the transfer and save $100 so you can have a picture with her.

Good luck! (both for the names and the picture)

I do the same thing.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
So then, if your domains don't sell they're at Moniker. Although I have no specific reasons to not want to use Moniker, I prefer to consolidate my domains elsewhere. Hence lies the problem of this method. I prefer to pay a fee *after* I've had a sale; since I'd NEVER list my domains without a reserve I minimize my risk and inconvenience.

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Boys Boys Boys……Please let me clarify…..

No one ever said you had to have your domains registered with Moniker to submit them for auction consideration. (I would like to say you SHOULD have your domains registered with Moniker because we’re a kick a$$ registrar) :cool:

The $100 fee is only charged if names are selected and not transferred prior to the event. Having your names at Moniker (prior to the event) will only facilitate faster pay-outs to sellers, and provide buyers faster possession of the domain(s) they purchased. All of this can happen if the domain is here at Moniker.

Once payment clears, the domain is transferred to the new owner and payment is made to the seller. The only way Moniker can provide this type of quality service is to have access to the registrar. If your names are at Moniker, we can control domain ownership, and provide you with a safe and reliable transition. Having your domain names here at Moniker is really is in YOUR best interest.

If you have any additional questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Have a great weekend!

PS – Acro – If you’d like to have a picture taken with me, just let me know when/where! ;)

Sonny Banks

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Boys Boys Boys……Please let me clarify…..

No one ever said you had to have your domains registered with Moniker to submit them for auction consideration. (I would like to say you SHOULD have your domains registered with Moniker because we’re a kick a$$ registrar) :cool:

The $100 fee is only charged if names are selected and not transferred prior to the event. Having your names at Moniker (prior to the event) will only facilitate faster pay-outs to sellers, and provide buyers faster possession of the domain(s) they purchased. All of this can happen if the domain is here at Moniker.

Once payment clears, the domain is transferred to the new owner and payment is made to the seller. The only way Moniker can provide this type of quality service is to have access to the registrar. If your names are at Moniker, we can control domain ownership, and provide you with a safe and reliable transition. Having your domain names here at Moniker is really is in YOUR best interest.

If you have any additional questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Have a great weekend!

PS – Acro – If you’d like to have a picture taken with me, just let me know when/where! ;)

Bari you work too much! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators