• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Nick .net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

checknme

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2003
Messages
968
Reaction score
0
I could not resist buying this. It will mostly be used as a personal email address. How much do you think it's worth? (just wondering if I overpaid)
 
it realy flows when you say it like nick at night, i agree up to 1k, maybe quite a bit more being it is also a short name
 
good name, not only because its a first short name, but it also sounds great with the .net because of the "n", I would say probably 1-2K Nick is a rather common name around the world
 
I'd say low to mid $X,XXX, possibly more
 
I'd say at least 5K ...Nick.com is owned by nickelodean...that says a lot for this name. Good luck!

CH
 
Yeah - could not convince them to sell :/ jk :)
 
good name.. but what will you do with it?
 
I would create community just for many Nick of the world :-)

Nick for Nick!
Exclusive community only for Nick!
Your name must be Nick to join!
 
Doesnt even need a site.

Just sell email addies. ;) There's enough nick's around to take advantage of that.

3-5k at least.
 
copper said:
I would create community just for many Nick of the world :-)

Nick for Nick!
Exclusive community only for Nick!
Your name must be Nick to join!
lol - that is funny :)
 
GlobalFusion said:
Doesnt even need a site.

Just sell email addies. ;) There's enough nick's around to take advantage of that.

3-5k at least.
I would sit on it. Don't sell it unless they give you gold!!
 
Yes, I agree with those that said 5k +

Huge potential. 10k minimum.
 
Thanks very much who took the time to appraise this name. Looks like I did not overpay. Should make a nice email address for the rest of my days :D
 
Love it! Guaranteed there are a number of Nick's out there with very deep pockets. It's not hard to think to the right enduser it could be high $xx,xxx
If for nothing else posing!
:boxing: :boxing: :boxing:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom