Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

discussion Nicknames and .link

This is a general discussion thread revolving around the a topic of the original poster's choice.

Bulloney

Bulloney and Biscuit
Reaction score
I also own the domain name cultivate. website - would be interesting to see what the opinion is on your cultivate. link
So Kingsleyi....question for you? What did you know about cultivate.link and when did you know it? The CORRUPTION in this business is off the charts. We all make mistakes, and this could very well be on me, but i don't see cultivate.link in my account, however someone else registered it along with cultivate.website at the very same time back in June.....you wouldn't know anything about that would you;)

Domain summit 2024

Kingsleyi

Level 1
Reaction score
So Kingsleyi....question for you? What did you know about cultivate.link and when did you know it? The CORRUPTION in this business is off the charts. We all make mistakes, and this could very well be on me, but i don't see cultivate.link in my account, however someone else registered it along with cultivate.website at the very same time back in June.....you wouldn't know anything about that would you;)

Are you joking? I hope for your sake you are, because if "corruption" is rife in this business then it seems (from this response) paranoia is equally prevalent . I shouldn't have to defend a purchase on Godaddy to some random stranger, but here we are. I original owned "cultivate. website" a year or so back, I then let it drop, and was just glad when I could re-buy it. Nothing mysterious, nothing sinister. I do not own any .link domains.

The first time I knew about you, or your cultivate.link is yesterday, when I came across this post. Not even sure what you are saying, is it that someone broke into your account and took the domain? (then this should be reported to your domain register), or that you let it drop and someone had the audacity to buy it? (tough tamales, there's no crime in buying a domain name- next time be more vigilant).

Bulloney

Bulloney and Biscuit
Reaction score
Are you joking? I hope for your sake you are, because if "corruption" is rife in this business then it seems (from this response) paranoia is equally prevalent . I shouldn't have to defend a purchase on Godaddy to some random stranger, but here we are. I original owned "cultivate. website" a year or so back, I then let it drop, and was just glad when I could re-buy it. Nothing mysterious, nothing sinister. I do not own any .link domains.

The first time I knew about you, or your cultivate.link is yesterday, when I came across this post. Not even sure what you are saying, is it that someone broke into your account and took the domain? (then this should be reported to your domain register), or that you let it drop and someone had the audacity to buy it? (tough tamales, there's no crime in buying a domain name- next time be more vigilant).
Apparently this went over your head, "We all make mistakes, and this could very well be on me, but i don't see cultivate.link in my account". I doubt you know what i meant by this, but i sure did push your buttons. I'll say it again, "the CORRUPTION in this industry is off the charts" ;)

Kingsleyi

Level 1
Reaction score
Apparently this went over your head, "We all make mistakes, and this could very well be on me, but i don't see cultivate.link in my account". I doubt you know what i meant by this, but i sure did push your buttons. I'll say it again, "the CORRUPTION in this industry is off the charts" ;)
Yes, you made a mistake - glad you have the capacity to understand that it happens. As someone simply trying to make conversation, the immediate insinuation of foul play is not something I relish, particularly with zero evidence.

As a relative newcomer to this industry, I would be interested in learning about this industry "corruption" you speak of. It would be far better to teach and educate, rather than throw mud willy nilly.

Bulloney

Bulloney and Biscuit
Reaction score
Yes, you made a mistake - glad you have the capacity to understand that it happens. As someone simply trying to make conversation, the immediate insinuation of foul play is not something I relish, particularly with zero evidence.

As a relative newcomer to this industry, I would be interested in learning about this industry "corruption" you speak of. It would be far better to teach and educate, rather than throw mud willy nilly.
Sorry, i don't throw out mud willy nilly....these two links will prove my point;

If that's not enough just ask and I'll share how the crooks at Go Daddy literally stole a domain from me and the fools tried to sell it back to me for 500K...yes that's 500 thousand dollars. Oh, and i have other examples as well if you care to know more

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators