Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Nigerian scam moves to Zimbabwe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir

You may be surprised to receive this letter from me, since you do not know me personally. I
am Matt Tobi the son of Mr. Simon Tobi who was recently murdered in the land dispute in
Zimbabwe.

I got your contact through network on line in search for a reliable and reputable person to
handle a very confidential matter which involves transfer of fund to a foreign account.

My late father was among the few rich black zimbabwean farmers murdered in cold blood
by the agents of the ruling government of president Robert Mugabe, for his alleged
support and sympathy for the Zimbabwean opposition party controlled by the white minority.

Before my father's death, and like he had already foreseen the looming danger in
Zimbabwe, had deposited the sum of twelve million five hundred thousand united state
dollars (US$12.5 million)in a Trust and Finance company oversea till normacy return to
Zimbabwe.This Fund was supposedly meant for purchases of new machinery and chemical
products for Agro-allied farms and for the establishment of new farm in
Lesotho.

This problems arose when President Robert Mugabe introduced a new land act that
wholly affected the rich white farmers and some blacks vehemently condemned the
"modus operandi" adopted by the government wich resulted to rampant killings and mob
action by the war veterans and some political thugs. Precisely more than three thousands
(3,000) people have so far been killed. Heads of governments from the west, especially
Britain and United states have voiced their condemnation of Mugabe's plans to no avail. It
is against this background that I, as the eldest son of my father, and having made some
reasonable contact with the Trust company where the fund currenetly is, decided to seek a
genuine foreign partner who can assist me in transfering this fund from the Trust company
since I have all the documents that relates to the fund.

I am now looking for somebody on whom I can entrust this fund, and help invest this fund in
a risk free and profitable ventures.I am ready to offer you 20% of the fund, if you are ready
to assist me. And I await your response to enable me give you the full details of the
transaction.

Best Regards,

Matt Tobi

AMERICAR

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
HaHa

Send your bank account numbers Timechange and collect the 23 million.

Then you can spare a 100 Dan dollars so i can get the darn 400 points that you doubled by your previous donation.

:)

DnPowerful

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
this scam was the single biggest industry in Nigeria in the last year or so...

Probably factored into the GDP.. :D

DnPowerful

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Tardieu-Laurent's Les Grand Augustins 2000

A truly awesome bargain. Super fruity, deep finish, tannic, and paid for with three letter cash :D

I heard on UK radio that the nigerian scam was netting several million pounds sterling per year from UK citizens. They cited the AVERAGE loss at £75k ($105k) - hard to believe people can be so gullible.

Oh wait. Maybe not. beauty.cc sold for $1 million, right? :)

DnPowerful

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Two weeks ago, KTLA showed an LAPD press conference in which they figured in L.A. alone, more than $4 million had been added to the coffers, much of it from deep in the corridors of power (that part I find hard to believe).

devolution

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've had about 10 of these email messages over the past year - all from different people and different 'scams'. Some from South Africa, some from Albania, and other countries...

Most of them ask you to 'fax' them back with your bank account details.

thomas

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I started to collect them, some of them are really funny. Most of these mails originate from cyber cafes in Nigeria and Côte d'Ivoire.

http://home.rica.net/alphae/419coal/

P

President Gringo

Its hard to believe people actually fall for this, i guess the greed in people takes over. I remember reading about this a while ago, and that alot of people don't come forward coz they will look so dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators