• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed nikeforum.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MPinelli

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2004
Messages
1,090
Reaction score
0
Any opinions on this one?
 
I would not post any possible TM names in a public forum, but thats just me.
 
I agree with stuff, its a dangerous thing to do. But i hope you dont get into trouble and trigger a lawsuit from nike.
 
i was going to make it a site about their products and sponsored athletes, like tiger etc.
 
Dont worry about it,if they come after you just tell them your gonna sell it to someone in china,what they gonna do ? sue the guy in china LOL

I had the problem i laughed at them and told them to ram it and transferred the domain to someone in Thailand as i would rather give it someone else than the brands who employ bully boy tactics.

If they cant be nice and offer you a little something.I havnt seen ebay telling people to stop selling ebay domains on their own site yet.

To many people get scared of the bully boy tactiocs on here dont be one of them,come out fighting then if before they try to file a writ get rid of the domain and that leaves them in the S**t.

Good luck !
 
TM issues --> no resale value
 
-$100,000. Cause you will spend that amount to cover the trademark violation legal battle with nike.
 
seeker, you're a genius. thats what im gonna do. make it a greek mythology forum.
 
MPinelli said:
seeker, you're a genius. thats what im gonna do. make it a greek mythology forum.

no problem.

not sure if I have the right URL, but I *think* thats what the fellow at
http://www.nikegoddess.com did... initially, until 'someone' bought the domain :-)
because it sure aint a Nike Goddess site anymore. Oh, what a surprise, look who bought it.................... :santa:
 
I am not saying You can`t own it, You can and I also do own some nike domains, but why post them in a public forum? That I can`t understand.
 
tekz999 said:
-$100,000. Cause you will spend that amount to cover the trademark violation legal battle with nike.

Na mate just transfer it before it happens to someone in Rawanda,i would love to them take someone in Rawanda in court LOL !
 
i guess i'll delete it, i didnt know it was such a bad thing to post it. i wonder how much nikegoddess got

oh well. anyone wanna help me setup an forum?
 
Good luck adding your name to the WIPO losses.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom