• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed NN.bz

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peter

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
3,491
Reaction score
17
(numbernumber.bz)
Is there any value in them?
 
apparantly not, since almost none of them are regged.
 
I doubt it. There are still letterletter.bz available.
 
ok, didn't think so.
Hell, even 100.BZ in unregged! (Push me 20 DNF if you reg it)!
 
how about killer.bz (killer b's or killer bees)

please send me lots of cash if you reg it.. (if its available of course)
 
,bz (belize) has no value, imo. It's just another internet scam to capitalise on the real A-root gTLD .biz. People will do anything for money. Good luck.
 
OK good. I didn't think so, so I didn't reg any.

What about .net and .info (in general). Which do you prefer?
 
I would register everything gTLD if I could afford it. BUt .info seems to be a breath of fresh air that most surfers are looking to, imo.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom