• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed ****NSI.net , ****NSI.org

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

URLtrader

Domain Champ
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2002
Messages
2,098
Reaction score
12
I know many of the members here hate NSI .

The names

****NSI.net , org , .info , .biz , .us
and
****NetworkSolutions.net , .org , .info , .biz , .us are available.

Any takers :D
 
I had nsi.us pulled from me (by nsi) just after sunrise.

If they has wanted it you would have thought they would have made a sunrise claim!!!

B@st@rds!!!
 
Basically, all the **** domains do is get you in HOT legal water.
 
I personally like them, however I am not sure about the value :D
 
I had netslo.com for awhile but never got around to doing anything fun with it, so I let it drop.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom