• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Nude.info (Great reading material, an informative thread)

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice find and good luck

good research, the one domain I bought is in the graph but not where I expected.
edit:
-- This not the list you posted
-- I am talking about the google trend graph

and I did not pay close to the amount you showed.

This will help me in dealing with another name, I am negotiating.



Thanks
 
Last edited:
that's a good .info name,though i'm not good at apprasing but i would assume you wouldn't want to let this go for minimum $20k? can i ask how much did you purchase the domain for?
 
This is a buyers market right now...at least that is what I have found.

I could see this name trading between domainers at the low to maybe mid xxxx level (I'd say higher a year or three ago) however I would would not want to sell to a domainer if that is all the interest I received. I would develop an affiliate based site with original articles...maybe with celebs and bulid the traffic for when the market is better. Then I could see a decent sale in the 20k-30k range when the right developer comes along...and in the mean time, you may make pretty decent cash.

Maybe even try evolanding.com...for a quick simple cash generating solution.
 
I'd pin this name for around $15k for an immediate sale and upto $35k if sold to someone in the adult space that can put it to immediate use. The tricky part about this name is that, while it's a great name, the extension probably limits the traffic, and this is a pretty competitive keyword, so your SEO efforts would take a while to kick-in.

It's definitely a portfolio gem for any owner.
 
Let's face it: the adult industry would rather use a made-up name in .com than pay lots of cash for what it's considered an exotic TLD (by adult standards). Any domain can get large amounts of traffic simply by offering (for example) free porn. If you have the .net, .org, .info etc of a busy adult .com domain you're basically stuck. In other words: Nude.info is best suited for a professional, e.g. a photographer, an artist, a painter that'd use it as their portfolio, vs. an active site that offers pornography. For that, I see this going in the $5k - $10k range.
 
i would say 5k


"nude.info" does not have the commercial appeal and usage like the other .info domains which have sold in 5 figure ranges, and it is not the strongest of adult keywords because it's more "soft-core" than "hard-core".

imo....


still it's a nice name

Good Luck
 
its a very nice domain.
reseller mid - high xxxx
enduser 10 - 25k

basically agree with acros appraisal also
 
2k as per previous poster. Adult names are still free to reg in .com if you look hard enough and are prepared to use your SEO skills.
 
Let's face it: the adult industry would rather use a made-up name in .com than pay lots of cash for what it's considered an exotic TLD (by adult standards). Any domain can get large amounts of traffic simply by offering (for example) free porn. If you have the .net, .org, .info etc of a busy adult .com domain you're basically stuck. In other words: Nude.info is best suited for a professional, e.g. a photographer, an artist, a painter that'd use it as their portfolio, vs. an active site that offers pornography. For that, I see this going in the $5k - $10k range.


I completely agree with this.
 
I would hold on to it unless the offer is $25,000 or more.
 
I don't think anyone is questioning the keyword. Just the extension.

That being said. I wouldn't pay more than 10k for this from a reseller point of view. It's a little bit of a risky investment for that price too. Unless you get lucky and find an end user.
 
Per theinvestor's comment, withdrawn.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom