• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale NW Down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's past 1PM now but I was able to put in bids after repeated attempts. There were a few funky results like 8 showing up as the minimum bid in the confirm screen. And the pages not coming up or letting you login.

Whoever was bidding against me just helped Namewinner have a better chance at getting my name by jacking the price (assuming they are even operational today). Thanks a lot. I have the snap too so if it's buydomains or ultsearch you are gonna have to step up your game today :laugh:
 
Hi Clemzonguy, I was succesfully insert my name in the system although I have to did several times.

But the good news is I can't be outbidded on $8.75 names. :D
 
Originally posted by clemzonguy
It's the name of a classic book by Richard Adams :)

And a very famous animated film. (It one of my all-time faves too ;) !)
Surely you've heard the song Bright Eyes?
 
Well it was a pain! Hope tomorrrow is better!
 
so if it's buydomains or ultsearch you are gonna have to step up your game today

Damn ENOM. This is why they need a bidding system.

Namewinner needs to get on the ball with their website.
Did they even get anything today?
 
I got four cheapies (under $ 30.). And, I was outbidded at the last moment on names like USGlobe.com ? ($222.)

And, I had a lot of problems with them before bidding.
 
Well if you have the snap on a domain, NW is usually a person's last resort who wants it also (unless they are buydomains). Hopefully these problems will clear up soon. I still have not been billed or given a name I won 3 days ago that is sitting at namezero.
 
I got two emails today from NW for names. And, the email usually arrives between 2:55 pm and 3:15 pm with confirmation of charges against my credit card.
 
Yeah I was doing that too Beachie.

For all that work I got 1 pretty bad name with NW.

Actnow I was in on USGlobe until like $30-$50. If I remember it had some good links.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom