• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale NW rocks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

beatz

Cool Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2002
Messages
1,850
Reaction score
10
Not for me though (today) :D

But seems they got both BQ.net and Investing.net from todays drops.

Nice.
 
NW has been kicking ass and beating my snaps all week!
 
Originally posted by DotComGod
I got bq.net

;)

-=DCG=-

Ok wise ass!:D

Nice Grab!!!!

NW? SNap? Other?
 
Originally posted by Togoodhlth


Ok wise ass!:D

Nice Grab!!!!

NW? SNap? Other?

beatz already said NW!
 
$6999 for bq.net eh?!
Bad investment! 2 letter nets sell for $1500 on this forum without zyxq.
Put a wanted thread, and you'll buy 5 pure 2letter .nets for $6999
 
Originally posted by DotComGod
I got bq.net

;)

-=DCG=-

Now you want my burgerqueen.com right?
 
DCG,

If you got it. Congratulations!!!

If you were not the new owner. You fooled me!!

I understand that each Platinium members "now" own
1/10 of 1% of the domain name BQ.net.

Lets see 300 Platinium members at 0.1% That means we own 30% of the domain name.

Thank you, DCG.

DCG, what is the next domain name "we" are going after?
 
I alway check the whois the following day for the names that I didn't get on NW, Snaps, etc.

It appears that I usually lose to Ult, BuyD, and Caymen. Plus a number of other names. Most of them with U.S. addresses.

Do you speculate that the major user of NW are North Americans?
Or, is it that I am going after Americanized names?
 
Today
-------

NameWinner : 0
Snap : FAILED

Mike
 
Namewinner did get me DogsClassified.com for $8,75 also had snap on, but not by me.
 
Except when you don't sell it for as much as you paid ;)

Originally posted by DotComGod
Yakov,

Its not what you buy a domain for, its what you sell it for.

I have a big buyer for it.

-=DCG=-
;
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom