Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

developed Ocean9.com PR4 hosting w/ 8500 members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iIndo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Selling free hosting websites with 8500 members

stats: http://www.ocean9.com/stats/

earning $20-$40 daily google adsense revenue.
morethan 10 paid hosting in the range $40-$80 quaterly

server is on managed.com $79 a month (only 2 days revenue :) )

domain included: 3nv.com 16am.com 16pm.com oceannine.com and ocean9.com

accepting offer in $xx,xxx range

reason selling: my adsense account got suspended because of google silly alrogithm. So i'm selling this to those who has adsense account to generate even more money

To avoid confusion, there is no relation between this site and why my account got suspended... I just want to quit from the developped website business since I don't have adsense account anymore..

Domain Summit 2024

OnTilt

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Did your adsense account get suspended because you were running ads on the free hosting customers pages since you're not allowed to run adsense on that type of content? If that's the case, I wouldn't want to risk my account on it.

iIndo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
no my account got suspended because of invalid clicks which I don't really understand on why on earth google think I did that since I have more than 100,000 impression daily on my total sites for adsense

So I can assure you that this won't risk your adsense account at all

Martin23

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Im sorry to say.

Your domain will be listed on there sytem now as fraud clicks and as soon as the new owner adds there adsense there account will be shut down via google, there is no way round this, as its not the account its the domain they take action on as people would do fraud then just open a new account in one of there familys names.

Google is not stupid.

iIndo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
but i'm not using this site when I signed up with google... DCG has just verified that all domain that is not being used to register with google is safe and can be used by any other publisher to register

damie

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
what you are saying makes perfect sense Martin23, but I think any interested buyer still need to do some research on google terms and conditions because thou the previous owner of the site adsense account was suspended for what ever reason, they have to take into concideration that the site can have a new owner as well.

Martin23

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Damie i dont think so, gogole are very very very very strict when it comes to fraud clicks and i dont think they will move on this case or many others.

I hope the buyer of the site contacts google and makes sure there will be no problem, as without adsense the site is not worth what they will be paying for it.

iBizStart

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Does google really not allow this? Where can I find this in TOS?

OnTilt said:
Did your adsense account get suspended because you were running ads on the free hosting customers pages since you're not allowed to run adsense on that type of content? If that's the case, I wouldn't want to risk my account on it.

OnTilt

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
iIndo said:
there's no such rule... you can put your adsense in any developped site with no other ads that similar to google

I couldn't find it in the TOS anymore, but there used to be a rule about not placing ads on content you do not control (such as other people's sites).

puravida

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
they have to take into concideration that the site can have a new owner as well.
Google doesn't take very many things of that nature in to account.

since I have more than 100,000 impression daily on my total sites for adsense
I doubt that --since your Alexa rank is soo poor and your site is a basic template with no real value offered.

Sorry, but I'm sick of seeing people make these ludicrous claims.

-Wesley
p.s. don't bother saying Alexa isn't accurate, because it's also not THAT inaccurate either.

iIndo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please don't ruin my thread with all of your non sense...

read carefully...

"since I have more than 100,000 impression daily on my total sites for adsense "

it's NOT for ocean9.com only... it's for ALL of my sites on adsense. i'm sick of people who say something that they don't know..

damie

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Alexa is accurate so some extent. Not is all cases is it 'very accurate'. Yes, they have spiders, but remember that most of their calculations are done based on people who use their toolbar, other wise they have no other way of tracking 'Extremely Accurate Statistics'.

Secondly, I noticed some of us are quick to jump the gun on someone else's thread due to their own interpritation or some mis-understanding. Please lets maintain the peace, and read the thread properly before posting a 'firely' reply.

jondolar

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I once purchased a domain and added adsense to it and the ads wouldn't show up. After over a month I contacted google and they told me the domain was flagged and the ads would not show up. I explained that I had purchased the domain from someone and they "unflagged" the site and ads started showing up.

It is my impression that google is smart and understands these things and if the domain got "flagged" that the new owner got it unflagged. Besides, the domain may not have been flagged at all. It may be that only the adsense account was canceled. You could easily run an adsense ad from another account on one of the subdomains and see if they show up.

Good luck with your sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom