Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Offer received from CreativeMedia.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No you aren't getting bigger and bigger - that is your ego

You are right, it is so professional to send out hundreds of emails looking to rip people off my taking their domains for pennies. I am sure Adam, Zouzas, Chris and everyone else does that as well. That is ridiculous - you should be ashamed of yourself. Why can't you just appologize while you still have a shred of dignity. I am sure Adam doesnt enjoy this type of thing.

Note to all forum members - Blink's ego is on the loose, be very careful, it is armed with gramatically poor sentances filled with hate and swearing!!

biznews

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
OK Blink! Can we all give this thread a rest and learn to get along. No one here is envious of your domain portfolio, business contacts etc. I hope not. If you are doing well, more power to you.

But I still stand by my prior statements except for one. It is just common courtesy to acknowledge an email, more so when someone initiates the first contact. This is where I see people reacted to.

Whereas your reputation goes, I apologize for getting judgmental rather incorrectly after reading all the posts. I think most of them were justified in the way they reacted. My reaction to it by saying 'your reputation went to waste' was not justified.

Take care Yakov!

Blink said:
If you think my reputation can be put to waste by these clowns, you are kidding yourself. :)

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Let's calm it down guys - we can all do our research and come to our own conclusions on matters like this.

BLINK - WARNING, DO NOT SPAM THE REPORTED POSTS LINK!

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I thought you were already in bed Blink?

Honestly, its funny how much of a big player you say you are...and then you stoop down to this level....shameful, utterly shameful

Wot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I wanna be like you
I wanna talk like you
Walk like you, too
You'll see it's true
Someone like me
Can learn to be
Like someone like me
Can learn to be
Like someone like you
Can learn to be
Like someone like me! :-D

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't understand why everyone is fighting here. Can't we all get along! :)

The way I see it. Many people here got similar email, and asked Yakov if the email was real and not just spam, or identity theft. Then it seems Yakov jumped down people's throat for asking if its real. But maybe not, thats just the impression I get. Obviously the email is really from Yakov's business partner or employee ("Kevin"), so why continue to create conflict with Yakov?. If "Kevin" is interested in your domain, and the price is reasonable to him, he will buy it. If not, then big deal. Move on.

I think it would be a good idea for Kevin to respond to all of us who responded to his email. Just to let us know if he's interested in buying the domain or not. After all, he did contact us.

My 2 cents.

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How come I didn't get any? :angry:

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I dont care Yakov how you make your inquries , what I do care about is that you have made an iquirie to a purchase a name(same name each time) from me 3 times in the last few months and never bother to respond to any deal I send you ..

You obviousely want the name...just ONCE make acounter offer

Laird Mobi

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Blink, i think you may have done your rep some serious damage. You may have all the domains that everyone wants, but whats the point if no-one trusts you for fear of getting spammed! All it takes is a clear and concise explaination to sort this out. I can't see why your not explaining yourself to clear this mess up.

Deleted member 4749

Knowledge is Power
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
aggieuk said:
Blink, i think you may have done your rep some serious damage. You may have all the domains that everyone wants, but whats the point if no-one trusts you for fear of getting spammed! All it takes is a clear and concise explaination to sort this out. I can't see why your not explaining yourself to clear this mess up.

And why is that? Because I don't buy your domains? Haha, good reason. :laugh:

Laird Mobi

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well i wont be upset at that! Your a spammer i have better things to look at in my inbox rather than your c**p!!

DrDomains

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've gotten 24 of these emails in the last 2 months!!! I ignore them now and yeah, the credibility was shot after the second one.

Dnforumadmin

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This type of string accomplishes nothing!
Thread closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom