• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Offer Wanted: PZQ.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

petersen045

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Domain: PZQ.com

Starting Price(range): $3,000

Message:
This is a good three letter domain name. PZQ.com is a domain names that is a premium name in my opinion because it is three letters and a . com. I am listing the domain name on ebay right now and there is no reserve price. If I get the right offer, I will end the auction early.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom