Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Ok. This is weird. YR.com Registert. 2 times???

Simba0101

Level 1
Reaction score
Ok. I'm shaking. This is weird.

Just ordered this domain:

.COM-domeinregistratie
ýr.com
RICSIZJJJakoeRjSl1leY13zGXyq9_HKIqrwFRrOPA57xyZdbs53L1rQ4yhCH11-SspdFH__fOZOY6Z2y9DifqeOMXwq3pGBzw-CBms=s0-d-e1-ft
1 domein
2 jaar
€ 17,26
Subtotaal:
€ 17,26
Btw:
€ 3,62
Totaal:
€ 20,88

But it is in use??? www.YR.com. What a crap. What can i do about this? Happened before by someone?

Domain summit 2024

Simba0101

Level 1
Reaction score
I'm talking with Godaddy now. How can this happen? Yr.com was set as free and available to register. Their is a totlly different domain behind it.

Reaction score
Well the whois says the domain xn--r-fha.com (which is that domain) was registered today by godaddy. Did you do a whois lookup there? There is absolutely no way the non idn yr.com would ever be available to register so if that showed up you should know that there is a mistake.

Simba0101

Level 1
Reaction score
Ok. Me stupid. Never seen the comma on top of the Y. So, i own ýr.com. LoL. Is it worth something. Godaddy want to make a refund or i can own it.

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can own it but I would go for the refund if possible. IDNs are all but impossible to sell

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok. Me stupid. Never seen the comma on top of the Y. So, i own ýr.com. LoL. Is it worth something. Godaddy want to make a refund or i can own it.

Hi

unless it has traffic, then idn's really don't have value.

those without domaining experience, sometimes get fooled into thinking they can own a short domain by purchasing them.

i've owned a couple of idn's for over 10 years, but they get traffic and earn some parking revenue

imo…..

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators