• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale OMG: even more! EVEN MORE!! $5 _$7.50 _$10 _ETC.! __com, net, org, info, biz, us, ws!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Randy, AutomatedScripts .com has been pushed.

Always a pleasure,
Rob



.
 
BUYING


quant.info
goldentowercasino.com
buysmokes.biz
slang.ws
 
Amen to that! :-)

A PM will be with you shortly.

Cheers,
Rob


.
 
Dang, missed slang.ws. Nice snag, parrot.

Rob, these already have been sold. Please remove them from your sales lists.
Classes.ws
Age18.us
Age18.org

Thanks.
 
Well,
I don't delete names from a sale 'till that sale is over, but I will post SOLD next to 'those 3 names. :-)
And, I just replied to your PM.

Best,
Rob


.
 
SOLD

..COM:

BulkChecker - 022605 r - $50 > $35 > $17.50 > $15 > $12.50
Linkfo - 013105 g - $35 > $25 > $10 > $6
RankedFirst - n - $35 > $20 > $10 > $7.50
CookieBased - 030405 d - $50 > $40 > $17.50 > $15

.INFO

MarketShare - 120204 n - $25 > $20 > $10 > $7.50
PowerHosting - 112804 n - $35 > $25 > $10

.BIZ

Payer - $50 > $15

.US
MoneySpinner - 050704 n - $15 > $10 > $5 > $3.50
TrafficWeb - 050704 n - $35 > $7.50 > $5

.NET
MediaBroker - 050904 r - $50 > $35 > $10

.ORG
Analysers - 060504 r - $7.50 > $5 > $3.50

Edited with some more ...
 
Thanks, Rob.

SOLD: Strength - 102104 g - $75 > $60 > $20 > $17.50
 
Thanks parabola, thanks (and welcome to the forum!) SiNex; I will send both of you PMs with payment/push-related instructions soon.


.
 
Thx beshopalula ... added some more :)
 
Yes you did! :-D OK, cool, I'll send you an updated PM shortly (the original one was just sent a few mins ago).

Cheers!


.
 
Back for more. SOLD on following:
ORG
FunAndSun - 022305 g - $10 > $5 > $3.50
Pausa - 072704 n - $20 > $15 > $7.50 > $5
xShop - 072804 n - $15 > $7.50 > $5
 
beshopalula said:
Well,
I don't delete names from a sale 'till that sale is over, but I will post SOLD next to 'those 3 names. :-)
And, I just replied to your PM.

Best,
Rob
(bah) Yes, that's what I meant. Thanks for reading my mind! (bah)

PM response on the way.
 
bocajohnh, parabola, theparrot and SiNeX, your PayPal payments have all been received, and the names have all been pushed.

Thanks, it was a pleasure doing business. :-)

Best,
Rob


.
 
SOLD:

Pecs.biz - $50 > $15
Athenian.info - 110504 n - $10 > $5 > $3.50
 
Thanks, Rob. PP sent.
 
Grazie, payment received/names pushed.

Best,
Rob


.
 
beshopalula said:
SiteCloner - 020405 n - $50 > $40 > $15


SOLD

Being I already own sitecloners.com and literally 12 other clone domains I would be an idiot to pass that up.

Thanks a lot

What the heck, gimme father.ws as well.
 
Names received. Thanks for smooth sell and transfer. :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom